10:00 am flight time

What do you think of a 10:00 AM flight time. I have a group of 16 and are all flying together we are on the FOS Jan 6. I think with self walk off we should be ok. Just wondering what others think.

What do you think of a 10:00 AM flight time. I have a group of 16 and are all flying together we are on the FOS Jan 6. I think with self walk off we should be ok. Just wondering what others think.

What is the scheduled arrival time of the ship?

To each their own, that would make me stressed from at least the night before thinking about anything that could delay us getting off the ship and missing the flight.

Ditto. Not an ideal way for us to end a vacation. We don't take flights before noon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well, it MIGHT be close (as the OP above asked about arrival time) if it's as late as 07:30 and allowing for half an hour to begin debarkation then 08:00, if it takes an hour to 'walk of w/self assist, that's 09:00. :(.BUT, if 'they' ( and I mean customer services kiosk) have a form request where you can apply for early debarkation because you have an early flight and they can get you off the ship sooner. I know you don't want the same situation my wife and I had in Port Canaveral this March where they had a mechanical stoppage of the debarkation elevator/stairs in the Port Authority building and had to delay people for anywhere from an hour to an 1 hour and a half getting downstairs to CBI. Of course this was an unexpected problem but I'm glad we didn't have a flight to make. I'm not sure if those who did, if they perhaps had a solution for them. If they did, I didn't hear of one. Perhaps they were able to get those w/early flights down and our before the system went down? As the old saying goes, 'IF it can go wrong..?' GOOD luck! The odds are in your favor you won't have any problems. Have a fantastic CRUISE !

Mac

Personally, I'm off the ship around 9:00 after enjoying breakfast. I would never book a flight before 12:00 because you need to be at airport 2 hours early, and things go wrong all the time. Without a buffer, you have no choices. But you can do it.