Drink Packages

I am new to cruising .. first one over Thanksgiving this year..Booked today but we are curious about the packages . we do not drink alcohol but love special coffees...can anyone tell me the difference in the coffee (they call it specialty coffee) and just coffee...I know that they have a Starbucks would that be included...thank you so much...:cool:

As mentioned, the coffee from the stand alone Starbucks kiosks on Oasis Class aren't included. Some of the ships are using Starbucks beans/branding at Cafe Promenade but those would be included. The brand used at the Cafe seems to vary from ship to ship. You can also order things like fresh squeezed OJ at breakfast and drinks like lattes and others in the MDR with the package.

Can I use my drink package at dinner ...if I choose to have a Diet coke with my meal is that included. and how do they know I have the package..a bracelet or a card....Just curious

I see you are booked on Navigator. You will use your Seapass card for all beverage purchases. The WOW bands are only on Quantum class and Harmony.