A few Equinox questions...

dis2cruise

1. Hair dryer...bring mine from home or use theirs?

2. Bathroom soaps bar or liquid?

3. What other toiletries do you receive so I can pack a little lighter, lol!

4. Can I ask my room attendant to clean out the fridge for my own personal drinks to keep cold?

5. Robe or no robe in room..(.we don't have a suite)

6. We have an 8:30 pm dinner seating how is the anytime dining or are we just kidding ourselves to get a decent time for a table 7-7:30 pm party of 3.

6. We have an 8:30 pm dinner seating how is the anytime dining or are we just kidding ourselves to get a decent time for a table 7-7:30 pm party of 3.

All rooms have robes - described as "waffle" fabric

As for anytime dining - you did not say when your cruise is - I am sailing 5/26 and reserved my time for 7:00 most evenings except when we have a late excursion - then booked 8:30.

As of yesterday all anytime are wait listed

Not new to cruising, but going on Celebrity and Equinox for the first time in June and although I've seen some comments on other threads, I'm interested in the same answers.

I'm assuming the hair dryers are comparable with Royal's...a bit weak, and you have to hold a button down to keep it going? I have short hair and I'm not too picky so I just carry a hair band and wrap it around the hair dryer button. My daughters carry their own because they have long hair and are more picky about the dryer. Am I right?

1. Hair dryer...bring mine from home or use theirs?

2. Bathroom soaps bar or liquid?

3. What other toiletries do you receive so I can pack a little lighter, lol!

4. Can I ask my room attendant to clean out the fridge for my own personal drinks to keep cold?

I can answer a couple....

Hair dryer, I always bring my own. I think the ones provided aren't that great.

I don't know what type of cabin you are in, so not sure what they give you.

I stay in suites, so most things are provided, but I bring my own body wash.

The "fridge" isn't exacty a "fridge." It will keep things cool, but doesn't get them very cold. It's been compared to a step up from an insulated cooler.

The room attendant would be able to clear it out for your use if you ask.

Have you been assigned the 8:30 dinner seating in the MDR? If that is the case, you cant utilize the anytime dining option, which is called Select dining on Celebrity. If you want to do Select so that you can eat when you like, you have to speak to Celebrity (or your TA) to see if you can make the switch prior to the cruise. You can't have assigned dining and just walk up to the Select section of the dining room and be seated.

Their hairdryer is fine. Bar soap, shampoo, conditioner & lotion provided. On a few Celebrity cruises we got small pkgs. of q-tips, cotton balls, with emery board. I ask the attendant to empty fridge for us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hairdryer, depends on your hair and how easy to dry. It's the type you've to keep your finger on the button to make it work and after 30 minutes your hand is shattered and it overheats.

All have robes

Shower gel in small tubes and small bars of soap, ask the steward for other things like cotton wool, ear cotton buds. Conditioner is ok but the shower gel is also sometimes the shampoo.

Take the select if you want 7.30

Sent from my iPad using Forums