Majestic Princess pluses and minuses

zinny123

You obviously have not been on board the Majestic. The shops are very high end and not affordable for the average Princess cruiser.

That's not the part I don't believe. While China may have lots of high net worth individuals, the cruise market is not that strong because not enough of them are interested in a four-day cruise to Japan. They want to go to Europe and see Paris.

That's not the part I don't believe. While China may have lots of high net worth individuals, the cruise market is not that strong because not enough of them are interested in a four-day cruise to Japan. They want to go to Europe and see Paris.

If its that bad then why.......

So over the last few years what was the purpose of Princess dedicating several ships to that market and also building one market specific?

This video shows a lot of examples of the buffet food on the Majestic Princess.

i checked out all of your videos, thank you. i think i can find enough to eat on board :)

on your excursion to pisa, you were on with my daughter, it was a fun surprise seeing her!

I hope it is wildly successful in China. In the short time we've had CCL stock the dividend on 100 shares has gone from $25 per quarter to $40 per quarter. I'd love to see that trend continue. :)

If its that bad then why.......

So over the last few years what was the purpose of Princess dedicating several ships to that market and also building one market specific?

Because they made a mistake by overestimating the market for a year-round ship. The proof of that is they are pulling the Majestic from the Chinese market to send her to Australia for almost eight months in fall 2018. After that, who knows?

We just booked the Majestic today for a New Zealand cruise RT from Sydney for March 2019. I am looking forwards to the Asian Inspired cuisine. Hubby and I are already discussing how we might split up for our complimentary Specialty dining on embarkation evening so he can dine in the Crown Grill while I dine in Harmony .

Having a dim sum bar sounds more appealing to me than a greasy burger, hot dog, or slice of pizza.

Looking forwards to sailing on her after sailing on Silversea to Antarctica in December 2018 on their newly converted Cloud expedition ship.

Now my next decision is whether to book the Majestic or the Diamond to Fiji, New Caledonia, and Vanuatu as we really like the PH suites on the Caribe deck.

Where is your information based from or is it just subjective speculation and generalizations about an ethnic group?

i checked out all of your videos, thank you. i think i can find enough to eat on board :)

on your excursion to pisa, you were on with my daughter, it was a fun surprise seeing her!

Cdngrl,

I appreciate you watching all of the videos so far, from my Majestic Princess cruise. I just posted my Portofino visit from Genoa yesterday afternoon.

How fun that your daughter and I were on the same Pisa Excursion. I'm glad you were able to spot here in the video.

I am sure you will not go hungry on your cruise. Enjoy!