AARP GCs available

FLArmyWife

so for those that have ordered in the past, where do they ship from? just trying to gauge how long the shipping process should take

I have generally ordered on a Saturday and received them on the following Friday. They don't ship on Saturday or Sunday so that adds a little time.

I have generally ordered on a Saturday and received them on the following Friday. They don't ship on Saturday or Sunday so that adds a little time.

Mine say they shipped Monday.... but I know the purchasers location in relation to the company's location can make shipping shorter or longer.

Mine say they shipped Monday.... but I know the purchasers location in relation to the company's location can make shipping shorter or longer.

Where are you finding shipping information?

Where are you finding shipping information?

click on account.. it'll list your current transaction history. if you scroll to where you made a purchase click view details

in the details it'll tell you what you ordered, what you paid, status (mine says shipped), ship date, then it also has a space for shipping method and tracking but mine has no tracking information available.

kendra, that's great! Was there a return address with a city/state?

so for those that have ordered in the past, where do they ship from? just trying to gauge how long the shipping process should take

I got an email with a tracking number. Mine shipped Tuesday (5/23) from Ohio and will be delivered to me in Florida tomorrow (5/26).

It's weird with the shipping, usually takes about 4 days and we live in the Chicago area. I ordered some a few weeks ago from my account and my wife's account and hers were shipped first and mine three days later, yet mine arrived first and hers two days later.

Anyway, they all came within a week.

I got an email with a tracking number. Mine shipped Tuesday (5/23) from Ohio and will be delivered to me in Florida tomorrow (5/26).

hmm... I haven't gotten an e-mail but good to know it's coming from Ohio

Shipped from Rewards for Good, Streetsboro, Ohio

Thank you

cccer- that is strange.