Question about Specialty Dining on Norwegian Gem 05/20 departure

Satou

This will be my first time on a cruise. We ordered the 3-meal specialty dining package. I read and heard somewhere that appetizers and desserts are unlimited at specialty restaurants (Le Bistro, Cagney's) and that you can order additional entrees at additional cost. Is this true? Thanks!

That is correct.

There are occasional reports of staff trying to restrict other courses, but there is no mention of this in the T&Cs and it seems that they usually back down on that if it is questioned.

Thank you! Eating great food is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most on this cruise.

This will be my first time on a cruise. We ordered the 3-meal specialty dining package. I read and heard somewhere that appetizers and desserts are unlimited at specialty restaurants (Le Bistro, Cagney's) and that you can order additional entrees at additional cost. Is this true? Thanks!

If you have not booked your 3 dinners yet, make that your top priority when you get on board on Saturday. Prime time dining at Cagney's and Teppanyaki will sell out quickly. You need a reservation.

Got off the Gem yesterday. Didn't go to LeBistro, but no issues with multiple appetizers and sides at Cagneys.

Good to hear!

If you have not booked your 3 dinners yet, make that your top priority when you get on board on Saturday. Prime time dining at Cagney's and Teppanyaki will sell out quickly. You need a reservation.

I've made reservations for Cagney's, Le Bistro, and Moderno!

No need to pay for multiple entrees as you can order as many appetizers and desserts as you can eat!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Indeed! Unless there's this entree that I just can't have enough of.