Carnival Sunshine leaving Port Canaveral

Barbiegator

Well i just got all sentimental. :hearteyes:

We did Sunshine's ten night cruise from Charleston last year. We live 20 minutes from the port. What a fabulous trip that was!! Only Carnival ship we liked enough to book a second time. Her "uniqueness" among Carnival ships is what we loved so much about her. For "foodies" like us she is terrific. And can't beat the three-deck Serenity with its own pool.

;p Love the Sunshine have sailed her 4 times and have more booked. We go out of Port Canaveral because its so close. The Magic in not one of our favorite ships so we jump on the Sunshine when we can. The crew has always been the best and the food is some of the best in the Carnival fleet IMHO. Love the Havana bar area for lunch with the Italian food and Mongolian wok can't be beat unless of course yo like BBQ on sea days then its there as well. Get the idea? it's a great ship and we can't wait for our next cruise. Have fun on the Sunshine.:cool:

We have been on the Sunshine Twice. I will not miss the ship. We had a good time, but there is not enough space for Too many passengers. I still like the Old Conquest..Glory..Liberty ships. And The Dream is my all time favorite ship.

and lack of mini fridges in most cabins. ( Sodas to take Meds with..Water, ditto) the inside cabins with windows....on deck 3 are Great. but now impossible to book. We had one twice. Now it has to be four people or three and they don't even market them, or they are sold out immediately...ditto the Ocean Views on Deck Five. Never been able to book one.

Staff..great

Loved that little taste bar set up where Trivia is played. We ate breakfast there a good bit. We were on for Christmas two years ago. They did it up fine. did not care for Cruise director Jamie. She worked. She was everywhere. We like Trivia. Gender Game....the trivia one, not people getting up and telling when their spouse goes poopie......She did it all differently.

We have been on the Breeze.

Looking forward to it coming to the Cape.

We have sailed a lot

For me...for the money....Carnival tops them all. HAL has best food. Best TV. Big. Mounted on Wall. Tons of Free Movies showing in theaters on Demand. For real.

Princess.........something is changed. It was always a bit spiffier but still lots of fun..food is not as good as it used to be

RCI.....Best Staff at Sea. But will not cruse with them again unless it is free. Could not find way around ship. Food was not good. Wait STaff was wonderful. Not much to do.

Love the Sunshine!! I swore I would never sail her due to all the negative reviews, but we got a great deal on a cruise 2 years ago so I booked it...and LOVED IT!!! yes she has some flaws, but she also has AMAZING entertainment, and AWESOME food! I booked a cruise out of Charleston the next year, and I have another cruise booked on her for this year out of NYC and next year out of PC. I adore the Sunshine, and wish they would bring her to Charleston (my closest homeport) full time. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

Too each his or her own. I'm so over the Sunshine bad mouthing. Folks complain about every ship in the fleet. Anyway she will be back. We have her booked out of Port Canaveral next August. She goes off on tour just like she did last year. Next year, she'll stay in PC year round.

;p Love the Sunshine have sailed her 4 times and have more booked. We go out of Port Canaveral because its so close. The Magic in not one of our favorite ships so we jump on the Sunshine when we can. The crew has always been the best and the food is some of the best in the Carnival fleet IMHO. Love the Havana bar area for lunch with the Italian food and Mongolian wok can't be beat unless of course yo like BBQ on sea days then its there as well. Get the idea? it's a great ship and we can't wait for our next cruise. Have fun on the Sunshine.:cool:

I agree my entire family was not impressed with the Magic. We really like the Sunshine. Have been on her twice and booked for the 3rd time June 2018.

I agree my entire family was not impressed with the Magic. We really like the Sunshine. Have been on her twice and booked for the 3rd time June 2018.

I did like the Magic but liked the Sunshine more. Can't wait to sail her again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We were on the last cruise out of Port Canaveral. We were apprehensive based upon reading reviews, but my wife and I loved it! Awesome experience up on the Serenity deck.

We are already booked on the Conquest for next year, but am thinking about the Sunshine again for 2019.