D + boarding question on Allure

I know this was asked on the boards previously - and I have read differing answers. We are Diamond + - our two married sons - one second Royal cruise - other son first. Is there ANY chance they would be able to board with us? I know in the past some reps allowed this and others no way. I just wondered if anyone has had recent experience with this. I believe this depends on the ship and the rep. If NOT allowed - NO problem - we will follow the rules, but it appears as thought rules bent in past for some. Just asking - how handled recently for any in the same situation.

Thanks for your help !

I know this was asked on the boards previously - and I have read differing answers. We are Diamond + - our two married sons - one second Royal cruise - other son first. Is there ANY chance they would be able to board with us? I know in the past some reps allowed this and others no way. I just wondered if anyone has had recent experience with this. I believe this depends on the ship and the rep. If NOT allowed - NO problem - we will follow the rules, but it appears as thought rules bent in past for some. Just asking - how handled recently for any in the same situation.

Thanks for your help !

There's a 100% chance your sons can board with you. Depending on port personnal, they will either let them stay with the D+ group, or you stay with them. It's probably a difference of less than 10 minutes.

Clarea,

To piggyback on this question please. I am Diamond Plus and my minor granddaughter will be in the same cabin with me. Her parents (first cruise on Royal) will be in the next cabin. Grand is going to be on her parents credit card, so do they have to board with me (or vice versa) or do grand and I board and meet her parents onboard?

Thanks

Clarea,

To piggyback on this question please. I am Diamond Plus and my minor granddaughter will be in the same cabin with me. Her parents (first cruise on Royal) will be in the next cabin. Grand is going to be on her parents credit card, so do they have to board with me (or vice versa) or do grand and I board and meet her parents onboard?

Thanks

Not 100% sure, but I would think that the granddaughter would have to board with her parents. You can give her an extra copy of your SetSail pass.

We boarded the Allure on 5/7/17 and the check in lines were by decks only except for suite passengers. When we got upstairs my friends sat with us in the D+ section since our reservations were linked.