Shoes for Formal Nights

RSchroeder987

Strangely I took photos of my two ' go to ' pairs last cruise .. both sensible for ships !!! 066773bc57ac94dd707a540838b03983.jpg22df94d504cecce253b49dda349931b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great shoes! I should take pics of my cruise outfits in the ship, would be good to have for next cruise, what worked and not. And it would be a fun memory!

I ordered them and loved them but unfortunately they were too narrow. I ended up giving them to my sister. Going to see if I can find them in wide. 😣 They are really nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Aww... I ordered a wide, that was perfect. We just boarded Equinox, so setting sail in a few hours!

I just ordered the shoes in black and taupe. Thanks for the great suggestion.!!! We are sailing on the Equinox in October, so I am so excited for you today. Have a great cruise!!

I ordered them and loved them but unfortunately they were too narrow. I ended up giving them to my sister. Going to see if I can find them in wide. 😣 They are really nice.

I or someone may have asked already, but what is the brand and style name?

I ordered the Naturalizer Danya. All the colors are on on sale (except black) and there is a 20% off coupon code on the Naturalizer website.

Just as I thought....darn. Just ordered the other day off Amazon. Fortunately, only $5 more on Amazon. Bot black and taupe.

I will be rocking birkenstocks with my outfits every night now that I took the plunge and got a dressier pair. If someone at the captains club or dining room has an issue they will have me come back in my sneakers :) After all I went through with breaking the same foot twice I am not going to risk it by just trying to look fancy for someone else's pleasure. If I see my foot doctor before we leave I will get a note stating that for going to the captains club. If I get kicked out I will drink alone while the rest of my party drinks there. I am for sure going to be much more comfortable this summer than in the cast I rocked last summer!

Have a great time! Can't wait to hear about your cruise when you get back.

I had the shoes on all night yesterday. NO pain, easy to walk in and no sore feet today. The wide was perfect. I'm going to order these in black for winter when I get back, for sure! I have never had such comfy heels before. I had added those little gel ball of the foot inserts to prevent the foot from sliding forward. Highly recommend those!c6bd9b4000761414bfb2598dc026b8fb.jpg

• 1 month later...
I will be rocking birkenstocks with my outfits every night now that I took the plunge and got a dressier pair. If someone at the captains club or dining room has an issue they will have me come back in my sneakers :) After all I went through with breaking the same foot twice I am not going to risk it by just trying to look fancy for someone else's pleasure. If I see my foot doctor before we leave I will get a note stating that for going to the captains club. If I get kicked out I will drink alone while the rest of my party drinks there. I am for sure going to be much more comfortable this summer than in the cast I rocked last summer!

You'll be fine. I have a neurological disease and have very poor balance, have to walk with a cane, and I always wear comfortable easy walking shoes (mostly Skechers) that go along with my lovely cane:D I never worry about not wearing cute shoes, but I enjoy seeing them on others. Have a great cruise!