Paying online for Cheers, and excursions with Carnival gift cards?

We usually book our excursions onboard.

We might pay in online, in advance, and wondered if anyone here has ever used Carnival gift cards? We have a few cards with different amounts (which we haven't used yet) but were wondering if we're able to use more than one?

Thanks!:)

We have been able to pay off our entire cruise fare plus excursions with gift cards on carnival.com.

You are not able to pay off items from the fun shop yet though. Once you are on the ship you can add the gift cards to your account and pay for anything and everything aboard with them just like cash.

Pre cruise you can use the gift cards to pay for everything, when you get on the cruise if you want to book excursions, go to guest services and they can add the gift cards to your account

We have been able to pay off our entire cruise fare plus excursions with gift cards on carnival.com.

You are not able to pay off items from the fun shop yet though. Once you are on the ship you can add the gift cards to your account and pay for anything and everything aboard with them just like cash.

You can use gift cards for Fun Shop purchases now online. It changed a few months ago.

Found it to have a 9 card limit when I was only able to get $100 cards to pay off the cruise. Fun shops may vary.

Is it a 9 card limit per transaction? Or a 9 card limit for everything associated with the entire cruise?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Transaction. I have 5 right now with various balances from $65 to $360 will apply to account on ship. Bought when on Verizon and paid cruise, excursions, spa, cabin beverages. At a 10% discount per card well worth the time. Broke up purchases so I would be under 9 cc limit

Do you get change if its less then the value of the card?

yes. I just put in gift cards til I get to a close amount and then pay the small balance with a credit card. I like to have full value on the gift card, not some change to use. Cheers is 805 for 2, so I paid 800 on GC and the 5 on CC.

Do you get change if its less then the value of the card?

It's a gift card and works like all other gift cards. They will charge the card only up to the cost of what you are purchasing and all remaining funds stay on the card.