Just checked out MAX, not bad

rp23g7

Hey everyone, been cruising for about 15 yrs, saw A MSC commercial, decided to check it out. Not bad prices, who can tell me about a MSC cruise?

First of all, I have never seen a MSC ship anywhere, where the heck do the go? For that matter I have never seen a Costa, or a Seabourne ship either.

What kind of activities does MSC have, what's the crowd like etc?

I'm with you ! Never heard of MSC , never saw them in ports while cruising with other cruise lines . Then we stumbled upon them while researching another trip . We called our regular TA and our AAA office and they never heard of them either . So we did some research on our own.

There are tons of videos on YouTube and we called the MSC office direct to inquire . We booked within 10 minutes and are anxious to set sail on the Divina in July !

Of course you will find some negative reviews out there , but we feel that you can make or break any cruise by the attitude you take along. Seems to be a diverse group of people that cruise this line, but that only adds to the fun for us. The ship itself is gorgeous ! The ports are the exact same ones all the other lines visit . What's not to like or at least give it a try ?

I have been addicted to the forums here on Cruise Critic and the YouTube videos and feel I have a really good sense of what to expect . Can't wait to sail then post a review of our trip !

I stumbled upon msc by accident too. After seeing how reasonably they were priced I checked them out. Called their number and got hooked. We were on the divina last month and now I can say with confidence we made the right choice. The ship is gorgeous and clean. We liked the food and activities and booked this cruise because of the ports of call and the price. We travelled as a family with a 7 year old child. He is still talking about the Divina. Take it from someone who had sailed on one of the Disney ships. I was a bit worried because of some negative reviews. But those have to be taken with a grain of salts. We didn't have too high expectations. We wanted a fun filled family vacation and we got it, even More! I would sail with msc again without any hesitation.