Wine lovers ?

jamkam97

:confused:hi all, doing research for our upcoming cruise and it appears that WLM is only on the day before disembarkation and it is also during at time there is no splash academy open.

We are sailing the breakaway... the dailies I have found show it on that last full day at 12:30.

Anyone have info/conflicting info to share?

Wanted to do this with hubby and I could care less which day- it's the lack of SA that stinks.

Thanks!

I am a wino.

But.. hopefully somebody comes along to share what WSM and SA means.

We are on the Getaway for the May 25th sailing and we have a booking of Wine Lovers The Musical for the 27, which is on day three of the sailing.

:confused:hi all, doing research for our upcoming cruise and it appears that WLM is only on the day before disembarkation and it is also during at time there is no splash academy open.

We are sailing the breakaway... the dailies I have found show it on that last full day at 12:30.

Anyone have info/conflicting info to share?

Wanted to do this with hubby and I could care less which day- it's the lack of SA that stinks.

Thanks!

that is when they had it on our BA sailing last month. It was wonderful, fun and I would do it again in a second. Enjoy it!!!!!:hearteyes: We were on the same itinerary you are referring to

that is when they had it on our BA sailing last month. It was wonderful, fun and I would do it again in a second. Enjoy it!!!!!:hearteyes: We were on the same itinerary you are referring to

Bugger - I can't really think the kids would goto this? They are only 10.... thoughts?

Doubtful. Sort of like asking if the storyline for Rock of Ages changes.

exactly, probably eventually they get a new script, but like any entertainment charges can be costly. As you say, ROCK of AGES; eventually they will replace it, but that could be years from now.