What do I need to print for boarding

papaflamingo

I'm sure I know the answer, but just want to verify. I am new to HAL. Cruised many times on RCCL. The website says you need the Cruise Contract at boarding. I always keep all docs in my computer and iphone for reference if needed. Am I correct that the only page of any doc needed is the Boarding Pass (page 1)? Is there any need to print anything else besides luggage tags?

thanks.

No, just boarding pass and luggage tags and I suspect you can get checked in with out the BP.

They won't let you into the terminal in Port Everglades w/o the paper boarding pass. I don't know about other ports, but I've seen people run into problems in Fort Lauderdale when they didn't have their paper boarding pass. I wouldn't risk not having it. Even if you can get through, do you really want to start your cruise with a hassle?

They won't let you into the terminal in Port Everglades w/o the paper boarding pass. I don't know about other ports, but I've seen people run into problems in Fort Lauderdale when they didn't have their paper boarding pass. I wouldn't risk not having it. Even if you can get through, do you really want to start your cruise with a hassle?

I'm with POA1. I've seen the same thing. We have been asked for our boarding pass in various embarkation ports. It's only one piece of paper so no biggie to bring it along IMO ;)

I had the boarding passes and luggage tags all printed out then took an upsell offer and got an email message yesterday reminding to re-print everything because the cabin had changed. Even a link to the new docs. Good thing because I might have spaced on that and taken the old ones. :o I'll just reprint the BPs and tags.

Just to be contrary, you can get into Port Everglades most times without a paper boarding pass if you are on a hotel or parking lot shuttle, and maybe rental car shuttles. Those Vans are waved on, sometimes the driver is asked if all passengers are on cruises. I've done it several times, but I had the paper "just in case".