Enough time to get from Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport for a 12:55 flight?

Going on a Cruise in Dec. It gets back into Port at 6am (according to RC). If I book a 12:55 return flight, will I have enough time to debark, get luggage (go through customs) get to the airport and security?

Thanks,

*Edit* if it helps my wife and I both have TSA PreScreen and Global Entry. Though my daughter doesn't so it won't help with Customs but it will for the TSA part.

Should be No problem. It takes about 45-60 min to get from Port to MCO airport. I would suggest Coco Beach Shuttle. They run about every 15 min but it is better to have a reservation.

If you can do it you might consider walking off because it is quicker and you can control the time better. If not you may not know when your scheduled time is before the last day.

FYI- We may a long shot attempt at a 10am flight once off the Freedom of the Seas. Had a private van ready and waiting to walk off at 7:15 but the ship and pod issues and we got in late we walked off at 8:20 and caught van at 8:40 after customs. Van guy got us to airport by 9:25 but customs in Orlando are slow so we missed flight. Good news was that we went on standby for 11am sold out flight but 12 people failed to arrive and we made it home fine. Always though those 12 people were waiting for their luggage at PC.

Next trip we made a 11am flight easily. But again we walked off. 12:55 should be easy for you.

I

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are just off of Oasis of the Seas, we did self debarking, there was no line, we literally rolled our suitcases off the ship at 7 am and were in our van on the way to Disney by 7:30. So you should for sure be able to make it to the airport by 11 am if you self debark. Also, there was very little traffic and we made it to Orlando in 40 minutes.

Should be No problem. It takes about 45-60 min to get from Port to MCO airport. I would suggest Coco Beach Shuttle. They run about every 15 min but it is better to have a reservation.

If you can do it you might consider walking off because it is quicker and you can control the time better. If not you may not know when your scheduled time is before the last day.

FYI- We may a long shot attempt at a 10am flight once off the Freedom of the Seas. Had a private van ready and waiting to walk off at 7:15 but the ship and pod issues and we got in late we walked off at 8:20 and caught van at 8:40 after customs. Van guy got us to airport by 9:25 but customs in Orlando are slow so we missed flight. Good news was that we went on standby for 11am sold out flight but 12 people failed to arrive and we made it home fine. Always though those 12 people were waiting for their luggage at PC.

Next trip we made a 11am flight easily. But again we walked off. 12:55 should be easy for you.

I

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you book the Cocoa Beach Shuttle in advance? Since you don't actually know what time you will be officially off the boat how did that work?

We did self assist debarking last week because we had a 1:50 flight out of Orlando. We left the boat about 645, took maybe 20 minutes to debark and get through customs, left on our bus around 8ish (had to wait a while for the last few people), and were at the airport by 9. We used Go Port Canaveral for transportation, and they had buses leaving port every hour or so. Everything was so quick, we had to wait at the airport before we could check in. You should be fine if you leave early and do the self assist!

You should be fine if you get off by 8:30ish.

Only one year did we cut it too close and the hold up was at MCO airport.

We must have arrived when everyone else did and getting through security took over one hour......painful.

Last year on our fall get away to Disney we got thru TSA at MCO in under 10 min.

We are just regular clients, no global entry or TSA perks.

Safe travels.