Just off the Allure with new itinery.

My son is on Oasis right now and he purchased FNDR. When he boarded yesterday he went directly to the restaurant and was able to get his reservation changed from 150 to Chops. Not sure that always is the case, but more times than not I've heard success stories.

Thanks for reporting back.

Oh horrors - they were not diamond members. They ruined the ambiance. They were rowdy - probably enjoying themselves. LIGHTEN UP !!

Just remember, in the world we are living in everyone is entitled to everything, doesn't matter their C&A status they EARNED or the money they pay for a cruise (i.e. suites, etc). And you can bring your support dog, cat, hamster, peacock...whatever...YOU are entitled!

Of course I am being facetious...if you earn perks or pay for the higher priced rooms you deserve to have perks, venues, etc that others do not. I saw a guy and his wife go off on the guy that controls access to Barefoot Beach saying, "I paid good money for this cruise like everyone else so I should be allowed to use whatever blanking beach I prefer. Such is our world...sadly.