Is room service service faster now ?

how am i supposed to know in advance, that im gonna wake up at 2 am due to a full bladder, with an intense hankering for a burger with fries, some wings and a quesadilla? :P

Go to the toilet before you go to bed.Cant help if you want a burger at 2 am.

We did the galley tour last month on Grandeur. They said that there are only 5 people per shift for the room service department. I would not expect an improvement in delivery times without an improvement in number of employees per shift.

how am i supposed to know in advance, that im gonna wake up at 2 am due to a full bladder, with an intense hankering for a burger with fries, some wings and a quesadilla? :P

Your name certainly describes you.

We did the galley tour last month on Grandeur. They said that there are only 5 people per shift for the room service department. I would not expect an improvement in delivery times without an improvement in number of employees per shift.

I wonder if the number changes with the size of the ship.

Interesting. Personally I've never had a long wait for room service, but now that the $7.95 fee is in place I won't be ordering any more.

Interesting. Personally I've never had a long wait for room service, but now that the $7.95 fee is in place I won't be ordering any more.

I can only speak for the cooked breakfast but when we were on Independence April 28 i loved the fried eggs,bacon, sausages but the ham and cheese omelotes were just okay but i will definitely continue with the cooked breakfasts because you cannot beat sitting on your balcony eating your breakfast.

I can only speak for the cooked breakfast but when we were on Independence April 28 i loved the fried eggs,bacon, sausages but the ham and cheese omelotes were just okay but i will definitely continue with the cooked breakfasts because you cannot beat sitting on your balcony eating your breakfast.

I agree I love having breakfast on the balcony, and I wouldn't mind paying for items individually, but a flat $7.95 fee whether you order 2 items or 20 I don't get.

I agree I love having breakfast on the balcony, and I wouldn't mind paying for items individually, but a flat $7.95 fee whether you order 2 items or 20 I don't get.

We always order cooked breakfast plus fruit plates, yogurts,pastries,muesli, toast and drinks.If you put it in a context of just 2 items it looks expensive but overall i think it is good value.

I'm sure it varies widely between ships and sailings, but on Harmony last week we found the service very good. Did the "doorknob" breakfast order almost every day and it was always on time, with a call beforehand. One day they forgot the sugar and cream for the coffee. We called and it was brought within 10 minutes.

Did normal room service in the afternoon a couple of times. ~25 minutes each time and we found the food quite tasty.