DSC pre pay

Dayana

Cannot be done online. I seem to remember that someone said they were able to do it by calling, or maybe through their TA (sorry, the last thing I want to do is to search through the tipping threads on this forum… :) )

My DD and I use different credit cards and we get separate bills. There has never been an issue to pre-pay on one and not the other because we have different accounts attached to our cabin.

Interesting info, I didn't know it was possible to split up a booking like that.

Cannot be done online. I seem to remember that someone said they were able to do it by calling, or maybe through their TA (sorry, the last thing I want to do is to search through the tipping threads on this forum… :) )

Interesting info, I didn't know it was possible to split up a booking like that.

Telephoned our TA and he did two transactions over the phone. When we checked onto the ship we each gave a credit card and our ship expenses were attached to our individual cards.

Telephoned our TA and he did two transactions over the phone. When we checked onto the ship we each gave a credit card and our ship expenses were attached to our individual cards.
I knew that each person can have their own onboard account with different credit cards. I thought you were saying that there was a way to split people up already at the reservation stage (before the cruise). Meaning that each person can only see his/her own payment into etc., and cannot access the other person's details.

Can the DSC be prepaid separately by each passenger in the cabin prior to sailing? Can his be done via myNCL or do you have to call in?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, it may be prepaid separately prior to sailing. You will likely have to call in to do so unless you want to put it all on one credit card, and pay each other.

You will need to have everyone in the cabin agree to pay ahead of time. You cannot have some pay before sailing and others wait until they board.

Onboard, it is very easy to have separate credit cards and accounts.

I just tried to prepay the Grat for us. The only option it gave me was to pay for all three people in our cabin. No option to pay for only two people.

I would guess if you call in the options may be different?

. . .

You cannot do this until you board the ship, though you can make payments using multiple CCs prior to sailing.

Had our TA do it so each of us had a separate account set up prior to the sailing. If you try to do it on line, who ever is the "first" passenger will be paying for all in the same cabin.

When you check in during the boarding process, they will ask for your credit card(s) if there is more than just one person in the cabin who will be paying for themselves. If only one person is paying for everyone and everything, then only one credit card is required to be presented.

MARAPRINCE