MSc for Me app

AlanDoheny

Thanks for the heads-up, Alan. I've just got home and downloaded it on my phone so I haven't checked it out, yet. At least it's showing (correctly) that I've 7 days to go - the app on my iPad is showing 6 days and has been a day short since I got it. Maybe MSC is just really anxious to have me onboard! :D

Thanks for the heads-up, Alan. I've just got home and downloaded it on my phone so I haven't checked it out, yet. At least it's showing (correctly) that I've 7 days to go - the app on my iPad is showing 6 days and has been a day short since I got it. Maybe MSC is just really anxious to have me onboard! :D

You must be a VIP... Anxious to get you on board ASAP!! 😄 😄

It was like that late last night for me but seems to be fine now. Still not able to add credit card details or security photo though...

Yeah .......... it seems to be ok now. I haven't tried the photo facility yet but I have the same issue about credit card details.

Under 'Check-in' I tapped the 'E-Ticket' box - I immediately received an email containing my e-tickets!

So ......... the app on my iPad is showing 3 days to go (wrong!) but does show the correct itinerary.

..............The app on my Samsung phone shows 4 days to go but shows the inaugural from Le Havre itinerary (wrong!).

The app has been updated again. Now at version 1.0.12.

Still advising that there's a dedicated smoking area in the Brass Anchor pub, despite Norwegian Cruiser checking it out onboard and confirming that there actually isn't one!

I have downloaded my e-ticket but I've just noticed on the app we can also download an embarkation code. Does anyone know if this embarkation code is sufficient or do you need both the embarkation code and the e-ticket?

Are you asking/thinking about just printing off the embarkation code? Personally, I've printed off the tickets.

It does say on the app, under "Getting Onboard" in the Cruise Info section:

Show your embarkation form included in your e-ticket or through the MSC for Me app and your document (?).

Wouldn't you need an internet connection if using the app?

It's unlikely you'll get an answer before Friday, Alan - it's just too new. I wouldn't risk it as they may not be set-up yet - I just don't trust MSC with new technology. Even the app is still not quite right.

Edited by Beamafar

Just a quick question, my dining plan is flexi late on the app. We will be traveling with a 2 year old who goes to bed about 7.30 what times are flexi late and can they be changed? Thanks :)

Late dining is usually from 8.30pm onwards. I'd request a change if that doesn't suit.

Also we got an email from msc saying that they would be bringing in more child friendly excursions, are the only excursions available the ones on the app? The prices we will have to pay for a 2 year and 3 month old would be mad since 2 is free also a lot of excursions aren't wheelchair suitable so I'm thinking maybe difficult with a buggy