Liberty of the Seas connecting with other passengers

Hey everyone. Me and some of my family are going on the LotS in late July. Is there an app or anything that will allow us to keep in contact with each other (similar to Carnival's FunHub app or Royal IQ for other ships?) We really have no interest in WiFi other than being able to find each other on the ship. Is there a way to do this other than just purchasing WiFi?

Hey everyone. Me and some of my family are going on the LotS in late July. Is there an app or anything that will allow us to keep in contact with each other (similar to Carnival's FunHub app or Royal IQ for other ships?) We really have no interest in WiFi other than being able to find each other on the ship. Is there a way to do this other than just purchasing WiFi?

No RC app for texting on Liberty.

You can send text messages to each other using you cell phones for $0.50 per message or you can purchase WiFi and use WiFi calling or some other internet based messaging app.

Or, simply tell each other what your plans are for the day, and anyone looking for you can find you! You can also call room to room, leave messages, etc. Surely you'll meet for meals....update plans then.

Really, it's not so hard as you're thinking. You will find that everyone gravitates to the same public spaces over and over. You will find each other without much issue.

There is always a notepad and pen, so what we usually do is put the time in the upper right corner (similar to how you write a date on a letter), write where one of us is, and then draw a line under it in order to put 3-4 messages on one sheet. So, if someone is looking for someone else, they can come back to the cabin and see where someone is and when they wrote their message. A little old fashioned and obviously will pose an issue if someone says they went to the Solarium but then went for some food from the Solarium without going to the notepad to update it first, but like an above poster said, discussing one's plans once the day begins is always a good way to keep track of everyone!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk