Jewel of the seas-cabin on 4th floor by centrum

Good day everyone!

Sailing with RCL for the first time next year. I have booked us on Jewel of the Seas for next April and we are in an oceanview cabin with my Mom across the hall in the "solo" cabin on the 4th deck right beside the centrum.

We usually have a balcony up high so this will be very different for us.

Our cabin #'s are 4590 & 4583, has anyone stayed in these? It's strange to be so close to everything and on deck 4. Just wondered how people enjoyed this area and if it was noisy or not. :p

Thanks in advance!

Janice

I have sailed in 4055 on the Serenade and 4053 on the Jewel and loved the location. No noise from the Centrum - even though there is a lot of entertainment that takes place there in the evenings.

I preferred 4053 so I didn't have to cross over from the elevators because the Centrum can is congested at times but I would have no issues booking these cabins again :D

Although this isn't exactly what you are asking about, we stayed in inside cabin 3635 (same as 3639) on the Jewel.

It is an inside cabin turned sideways and much more floor space as there is no "hallway", bigger than a standard inside for the same price. A best kept secret I think.

We book inside cabins and this is our favourite. Quiet and a quick flight of stairs when returning from ports (and one of the cheapest on the ship).

Thought this might help someone!

I suspect there will be some noise. We've been in cabins near the centrum on upper floors on Radiance class ships and could hear the music pounding from deck 4 with our door closed. We don't turn in early and it hasn't bothered us, but you can definitely hear it.

Sailed on Jewel last year in 4058 - just one cabin away from the Centrum. We found little to no problem with noise from the Centrum events. And we just loved the location, close the elevators dining room and, of course, the lobby bar. We like it so much, we booked it again for next year :-)

Although not on deck 4, we are in 8588 on the Jewel now and there is quite a bit of noise in the evenings until about midnight or so from the music. It is a super convenient location. Close to everything.

Although not on deck 4, we are in 8588 on the Jewel now and there is quite a bit of noise in the evenings until about midnight or so from the music. It is a super convenient location. Close to everything.

Stop jumping on the floor lol......I'm in 7588 on the Jewel now!!

Yes agree you could hear the 70s night when in the cabin last night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk