Sabitinis Breakfast

Clairelly

Hi

What are the open hours for breakfast in Sabitinis on the Crown?

Does anyone have any photos they can share?

Many thanks in advance :)

Breakfast in Sabitinis is for suite guests only. Hours are 0730.

There will be a letter with all the hours which vary on sea days VS port days. Although there is a menu they will make anything you request if it's available. If you ask for something that's not in their kitchen they will get it for you from the MDR. I asked for fresh mango every day so they kept it available and had it ready each morning. There are very few occupied tables at any time so they cater very well to your wants and needs. It's one of the nicest perks of a full suite.

There will be a letter with all the hours which vary on sea days VS port days. Although there is a menu they will make anything you request if it's available. If you ask for something that's not in their kitchen they will get it for you from the MDR. I asked for fresh mango every day so they kept it available and had it ready each morning. There are very few occupied tables at any time so they cater very well to your wants and needs. It's one of the nicest perks of a full suite.

The staff are very attentive without being intrusive. I finished my 1st pastry, and the waitress-that day-came over with the tray and politely asked, "Would you like to choose another Miss?" I certainly did, and enjoyed the requested scrambled eggs. I accidently dropped my knife, and a waiter appeared at the table, offering me another-I'd tried to retrieve it and was told, "Leave it, I'll get it when I clear the table." The 2nd day-3 night cruise so only 2 breakfasts but wonderful!-I was provided with a seat near the window, and the dining room seemed to be fuller than the previous day. I think I was later going for breakfast, that might be the reason.

I'm not normally a breakfast eater, but I certainly enjoyed the scrambled eggs, asked for another serve on the Sunday, and with the extra passengers in the dining room, had to wait a bit. The waiter was most apologetic about the delay, telling me, "They're trying to catch the chicken to lay really fresh eggs for you." I laughed and suggested, "Please tell that chicken to let them catch him or her, you've got a hungry client who wants some scrambled eggs. " The staff laughed at the joke. It was no problem for me, I had nothing else planned for the morning, so a lazy breakfast was just nice!

I also found the Special Suite/Elite line at the Passengers Services Desk very handy when I had a query.

Enjoy your cruise.