Splendor - L shaped balcony

latitude918

Hi there CC folks,

My wife and I are doing a 5 day adventure on the Splendor in 108 days (woop!). We wanted a balcony and chose an L shaped balcony on the aft section of the ship. I was just curious if anyone had any advice or experience with these rooms and wanted to share anything we should know.

Thank you!

Hi there CC folks,

My wife and I are doing a 5 day adventure on the Splendor in 108 days (woop!). We wanted a balcony and chose an L shaped balcony on the aft section of the ship. I was just curious if anyone had any advice or experience with these rooms and wanted to share anything we should know.

Thank you!

Hubby and I stayed in one of those on the Splendor as a matter of fact. The balcony is longer than the regular aft balconies. It is narrow and there are 2 chairs, a table and a lounger. It was okay but I prefer the extended aft balconies more. The room is set up strange as the TV is not directly in front of the bed but more on an angle and if memory serves there is no couch.

If you have your room number (which I assume you do) you can go to cruiselinerooms dot com and see that actual set up for your room.

Have a great cruise!!

Hubby and I stayed in one of those on the Splendor as a matter of fact. The balcony is longer than the regular aft balconies. It is narrow and there are 2 chairs, a table and a lounger. It was okay but I prefer the extended aft balconies more. The room is set up strange as the TV is not directly in front of the bed but more on an angle and if memory serves there is no couch.

If you have your room number (which I assume you do) you can go to cruiselinerooms dot com and see that actual set up for your room.

Have a great cruise!!

Good tip! thank you!

We have had the L-shaped balconies on Splendor, and loved them. (have had them on deck 7 and 8) Did not miss not having a couch at all. Try to get deck 7, though. The one we had on deck 8 was a bit noisy from 6-7 a.m. in the mornings as the crew set up the deck chairs on deck 8. Our deck 7 "L's" were fantastic! (7443)

We love the L-shaped balcony cabins! We had 7443 on the Splendor and we loved it so much that we booked it again for our Splendor Hawaii Journeys cruise next year. We love that the bed faces the windows. Yes, there are two windows! We also have an L-shaped balcony booked for our upcoming Magic and Conquest cruises.:cool: