New Look to "MY PRINCESS"

Timbles

I can tell you that prior to my last cruise (June) I had 1492 cruise days but when I got aboard and days were totaled for MTP party I was credited with 1160 +/-. It looks like I did not get MTP credit for Sitmar and P&O. Today, on cruise history, it is showing 1502 so the ten days were added to previous total and includes Sitmar and P&O. I am guessing that circle hostess will have the correct number for MTP on next cruise.

There have been posts saying that Sitmar and P&O days no longer count towards MTP.

Reason for the change were some cruisers with very few Princess days making the MTP event because of many days on the other cruise lines. It did not seem fair that someone with 14 Princess days and 500 other cruise lines days could be considered one of the Princess MTP.

There have been posts saying that Sitmar and P&O days no longer count towards MTP.

Reason for the change were some cruisers with very few Princess days making the MTP event because of many days on the other cruise lines. It did not seem fair that someone with 14 Princess days and 500 other cruise lines days could be considered one of the Princess MTP.

Most of the dedicated Princess cruise will I'm sure be happy with that move. I know I will be.

At least I know that someday I won't be bumped out of getting an invite to the MTP luncheon.

I can only wonder how many times it's happened in the past & I didn't know about it. :mad: