New Look to "MY PRINCESS"

Timbles

I know folks have said they have reported the web site weirdness to Princess. Has anybody received a reply? Are there comments about this on Facebook? (I've read that Princess is responsive to queries posted there.)

I know folks have said they have reported the web site weirdness to Princess. Has anybody received a reply? Are there comments about this on Facebook? (I've read that Princess is responsive to queries posted there.)

I reported the problems Friday on a Princess marketing forum who works directly with their IT team but haven't received any sort of response yet. So they are aware of these problems but apparently there are no solutions yet.

I used the Feedback option to report the problems with the EZAir webpage being discussed on another thread which continues to be a problem.

I know that you're a retired IT pro & are more knowledgeable on tech issues but hopefully soon things will be running smoothly again.

This all is very odd. The number of cruise days is equal to my future cruise days so that's explained but no matter how I try I can't figure out where they come up with the number of cruises. The Home page shows 58 and my cruise history shows 68. The 68 number is correct. I have never taken a P&O cruise and I only have 6 extra credits for sailing in a suite. So where did the other 4 cruises go? I called but the CSR contacted Captains Circle who verified the numbers in the history were correct. I already knew that so I just mentioned that it appears to be a programming glitch. I'm sure it will be fixed eventually and as long as the info in their database is correct, I'm good with what I see in history.

I'm sure this is just a problem with the new page on the site and the card (you will only get that if the new medallion system isn't on your ship) will have the correct number of cruises. I don't think one has anything to do with the other.

Whole new look to the My Princess area of the Princess website. Other than their counts of cruises and days cruised being incorrect, it seems neat and orderly. I do have correct numbers when I click on my cruise history, and all my future cruises are showing. The personalizer area looks the same.

Very incorrect. I'm off by about 80 days.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

Very incorrect. I'm off by about 80 days.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

Bob...my Princess days sailed only shows my future days booked which is 360 days short of my total cruise days sailed. ;)

Clicking on History shows my correct cruises & days.

My History was always correctly displayed & hopefully those who had discrepancies are now seeing an accurate cruise history.

My history still shows all of my cruises & days plus the one extra cruise credit when booking a longer cruise that could also be booked as B2B cruises.

I'm surprised it took so long to correct a simple lookup error but, then again, I'm often surprised by the IT folks at Princess. :rolleyes: Glad to see they finally got it fixed.

Nah, I re-checked. It is corrected. They just displayed it in a very odd way. The figure on the personalizer home page is the # of actual cruises you have taken, and the other number is days is your upcoming cruises. Once you check your cruise history. You have the # cruise credits you have earned, and the # of days sailed (completed cruises).

Mine is corrected as well but it includes the number of days for future cruises as well.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

Mine is corrected as well but it includes the number of days for future cruises as well.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

Heh... In that case I would be Elite. We only have 67 days with Princess but we have another 3 cruises booked and those add another 91 days which would total 158. :D

This will be interesting-Mine now shows as it did before all the hoopla about non-Princess cruises not counting for MTP. Mine now shows all including the P&O/Sitmar. Guess I need to take a cruise to see just where I stand. Who would have to figure the correct number for those that do have other than P&O cruises? I just can't imagine the CC Hostess doing that for each cruise?

This will be interesting-Mine now shows as it did before all the hoopla about non-Princess cruises not counting for MTP. Mine now shows all including the P&O/Sitmar. Guess I need to take a cruise to see just where I stand. Who would have to figure the correct number for those that do have other than P&O cruises? I just can't imagine the CC Hostess doing that for each cruise?

On our cruise mid May, CC host had the split between Princess only cruises, and others. Was able to immediately bring up the info on her computer.

Also can confirm that only Princess sailed days were counted towards the MTP awards/luncheon.

On our cruise mid May, CC host had the split between Princess only cruises, and others. Was able to immediately bring up the info on her computer.

Also can confirm that only Princess sailed days were counted towards the MTP awards/luncheon.

I agree. They have the seperated info right there. No different than when they counted all the cruises together.

• 2 months later...

I haven't checked our cruise history since last winter but I could have sworn we had around 330 days.

Now my history says 271 days (and I added up all the listed cruises and they DO total 271).

Someone mentioned taking off all of the old Sitmar cruises. Is that the problem?

I have no proof of the 330 (I was so careful to document all of our future cruise credit purchases but never thought to keep written copies of past cruises)

Is anyone else still having problems?

I haven't checked our cruise history since last winter but I could have sworn we had around 330 days.

Now my history says 271 days (and I added up all the listed cruises and they DO total 271).

Someone mentioned taking off all of the old Sitmar cruises. Is that the problem?

I have no proof of the 330 (I was so careful to document all of our future cruise credit purchases but never thought to keep written copies of past cruises)

Is anyone else still having problems?

I can tell you that prior to my last cruise (June) I had 1492 cruise days but when I got aboard and days were totaled for MTP party I was credited with 1160 +/-. It looks like I did not get MTP credit for Sitmar and P&O. Today, on cruise history, it is showing 1502 so the ten days were added to previous total and includes Sitmar and P&O. I am guessing that circle hostess will have the correct number for MTP on next cruise.