New Look to "MY PRINCESS"

Timbles

Apparently somebody messed up when programming the data base linkages. Our total cruise days add up to our total future cruse days not our past total cruise days.

Yes, mine do too. That explains the 47 days. It's the future cruise days that I have booked.

Mine too. A "simple" programming error. Haven't they heard of software testing? :rolleyes:

This is all I see :rolleyes: Princess Cruises® - Established 1965

We’re Having Technical Difficulties

We apologize for any inconvenience and will be back shortly.

For immediate assistance:

It wasn't broke but they fixed it. Change just for the fun of it irks me.

I feel the same way! I liked and was used to the old style and knew where to find info.

Now my cruises and days are wrong.. hope they figure it out before next week when we sail again...don't want to miss out on a MTP luncheon... my favorite 😩

I feel the same way! I liked and was used to the old style and knew where to find info.

Now my cruises and days are wrong.. hope they figure it out before next week when we sail again...don't want to miss out on a MTP luncheon... my favorite 😩

Please let us know what you find out. I do not think I would want to be in the position of the CC host/hostess until they get this straightened out:(

I think what Princess are showing on the home page of their My Princess, is only the number of Princess cruises sailed only, and the cruise days are the number of future days already booked. Have you then clicked 'next page' and if so is your total cruise history correct there?

I think what Princess are showing on the home page of their My Princess, is only the number of Princess cruises sailed only, and the cruise days are the number of future days already booked. Have you then clicked 'next page' and if so is your total cruise history correct there?

All my count of cruises previously totalling 67 have been on Princess and now its showing 53.

So it cannot be just that P and O cruises or Sitmar cruises aren't counted any more

And yes they are still correct and the same as before on the next page

The explanation for the drop to 53 on the home page, is more than likely your count without double cruise credits, which can be obtained from traveling solo and paying double occupancy, ass well reviving double credits for staying in a suite.

All my count of cruises previously totalling 67 have been on Princess and now its showing 53.

So it cannot be just that P and O cruises or Sitmar cruises aren't counted any more

And yes they are still correct and the same as before on the next page

I don't normally look there but can see the differences. The numbers are incorrect and/or badly explained. The cruise history tells the correct story!!

Mine shows I am elite with 17 cruises and zero days sailed (not sure how I did that:D). Cruise history shows 18 cruises. And all 17 (or 18) cruises were GREAT.

The explanation for the drop to 53 on the home page, is more than likely your count without double cruise credits, which can be obtained from traveling solo and paying double occupancy, ass well reviving double credits for staying in a suite.

For me that's true because we only have Princess cruises but not extra cruise credits in the situations that you described.

Thus our total cruises are the same number as our cruise credits but other passengers may have different totals because of the extra credits. Our days sailed on the My Princess home shows only our future cruises & when clicking on the number of days it takes me to the accurate list of our cruise history.

I know that you were among the first to mention the changes prior to your recent cruise (on the Crown?). How did the CC hostess handle the awards for MTP? What kind of numbers did the top folks have? Thanks.

Have you looked at your history?

It seems that section is correct.

In my case it's only the main page that has issues.

Besides eliminating P&O cruises to qualify what has changed?

I presently show 94 cruises on the start page but 112 on the history page. That would look like they removed 18 P&O (other cruises) when in actuality my number of P&O cruises does not equal 18. Actually more than that-I want to know which P&O cruises they took off so I can figure what my total (according to Princess) number of days. I thought that they might have taken only the P&O cruises taken after Princess started (1972) but that doesn't add up either?

OK well I have never had a suite on Princess but I just went through my whole history and the 14 drop in total cruises is accounted for by solo cruises and by cruises which counted as 2 cruises as if they were back to back, but now apparently do not count as 2.

Anyway it really makes little difference to me as my total days remain the same and I am still over 51 cruises so after that you don't get any extra OBC anyway.

I also like the new look, but it's not without some mistakes. It shows I have 31 cruises, which is correct, but only 44 days which means I took a lot of 1 day voyages. The actual count should be 294 with another 44 booked and 4 more voyages. The cruise history is correct with the only edit being a ship name change on one of the voyages.

Edited by Grego
Added information.

When I first logged on this AM, the number of cruises was correct but the cruise days was incorrect. As someone posted already, it reflected the future cruise days rather than the past cruise days.

Seems to have corrected itself as it now shows the correct information on the cruise history page. On the regular captain's circle page, the information is still incorrect.

A simple clarification should only require changing the title "cruise days" to something that indicates that the number reflects booked or future cruise days.

If it was really meant to mean actual days already cruised on Princess, mine should show 354. But what it shows is 30, which is the combined number of days of the 2 cruises I have booked.