Back-to-back cruise question

SF

We are thinking of doing a back-to-back cruise that starts and ends in Venice. We have done back-to-back cruises before but with other lines. Since each cruise line handles it differently we were wondering if anyone has done a back-to-back cruise from Venice on Royal Caribbean and if so, how was it handled?

We are hoping we can be checked in for our second cruise early in the morning. We are trying to schedule a private tour and won't be back till late in the afternoon. Check in time for all new passengers is no later than 3:30pm since the ship leaves at 5pm but we were hoping to get back by 4pm and have all the new paperwork done in the morning.

While I've not done a B2B from Venice, I can tell you that it is customary for Royal to give you your new SeaPass cards either the night before or early on changeover day. In other words, once you have your new SeaPass cards, you are checked-in for the next cruise and can leave the ship as soon as it is cleared. You may want to confirm this once onboard.

While I've not done a B2B from Venice, I can tell you that it is customary for Royal to give you your new SeaPass cards either the night before or early on changeover day. In other words, once you have your new SeaPass cards, you are checked-in for the next cruise and can leave the ship as soon as it is cleared. You may want to confirm this once onboard.

I've done many B2B from Venice and that's exactly what happens. They make it very easy and comfortable.

I've done many B2B from Venice and that's exactly what happens. They make it very easy and comfortable.

Glad to hear this. Do you know how early in the morning (approximately) they would do the turnaround and give you your new cards if it wasn't given to you the night prior?

Do you have to wait in the custom lines to disembark the ship for the day just like you were getting off with your luggage as sometimes those can be long lines? Or do you have a separate area for those who are on a back-to-back to disembark the ship?

... Or do you have a separate area for those who are on a back-to-back to disembark the ship?

If you want to immediately reboard the ship, you would need to wait with the other B2B guests. However, since you are wanting to do an excursion, you can leave as soon as the ship is cleared, usually within 30 minutes of scheduled arrival.

On our recent B2B2B out of Venice on the Vision, we had a meeting the day before disembarkation. It was extremely informative and they answered everyone's questions. They made it quite easy and simple for all B2B passengers.

The earliest we were able to disembark was at 7:30am. The new seapass cards were distributed as you leave the ship. (You give them your old seapass cards and get them back later.)

We did not have to go through customs. Once off the ship, we walked down the ramp, walked through the terminal, and out the door.

Returning back onboard was just as easy. We already had our new seapass cards so all we had to do was go through security and back onto the ship. Happy Sailing! :)

If you get off by yourself can you come back on through the check in area?

My parents are doing a b2b and we are meeting them for the second leg. They were hoping to come meet us in check in waiting area to catch up whilst we are waiting to get on.

If you get off by yourself can you come back on through the check in area?

My parents are doing a b2b and we are meeting them for the second leg. They were hoping to come meet us in check in waiting area to catch up whilst we are waiting to get on.

Yes.