Just off the Pride! Had an awesome week!

Driving back home from Baltimore now and hope to start a trip report fairly soon. Unfortunately I didn't get as many photos of the ship and food as I had hoped. With a 3 and 1 year old demanding your full attention at meal times and while running around the ship, apparently snapping pictures isn't as easy as I'd imagined!

I'll do my best to answer any questions for you! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got on the pride! Had some guys burgers and now relaxing in a cabana on the serenity deck....it's good to be priority!

Guys was our first stop too! Have a great week. We had FTTF and loved it.

Driving back home from Baltimore now and hope to start a trip report fairly soon. Unfortunately I didn't get as many photos of the ship and food as I had hoped. With a 3 and 1 year old demanding your full attention at meal times and while running around the ship, apparently snapping pictures isn't as easy as I'd imagined!

Welcome Home!! Looking forward to your report on our favorite ship! :cool:

Welcome Home!! Looking forward to your report on our favorite ship! :cool:

Thanks Jeff! I think I saw Winston in the customs line to head out as we were exiting. Is he heading home? Thought of you and smiled when I saw him. [emoji4]

Glad you had a great time! Did you receive your S&S card during the embarkation process or was it outside of your stateroom? I know that some Carnival ships are transitioning to this distribution method - just curious. Thank you, in advance.

Hi there! Thanks, we had a lot of fun! We received our sail and sign cards at check in. [emoji4]

What's the best time to arrive at the port these days if you have FTTF?

Hi there! We had he earliest check in time, 12:30-1:00. Our shuttle was running late from the hotel, so we weren't there until close to one. But we breezed on in and were onboard by about 1:15! The FTTF line was almost nonexistent.

Welcome ashore! Jamman twisted my arm to book the Pride for years....finally took his advice and did a B2B 2 years ago, a Journeys cruise last year and we are booked on a Journeys cruise for January, 2018! As you can tell, Jamman gave me very good advice! ;) Safe travels home and will look forward to your report.

Hi Amanda, is it possible for you to scan or pic any of the Fun Times? I know not easy, but it would be awesome. Did you go to the steakhouse? Shows ok? Try Bonsai? How was it? Thanks so much for what you can answer.

David, fellow cruiser

Wonder how many times we passed each other, I was on her with you. I'll be looking forward to your posts. Only complaint I have is how dare they kick us off this morning.

I will be on the pride in July what type of entertainment did the have for the shows and what movie did they show for dive in movies?

Hi there! I think you'll love it. I'm going to try to include a shot of the entertainment schedule here for you: f01b8917407333f0d9a1c9176b038bb0.jpg

As for movies, there were lots! Without a full list in front of me, I recall Trolls, Jason Bourne, Rogue One, La La Land, Moana, Arrival, Hidden Figures, and John Wick. Now those will change somewhat month to month as new arrivals come out.

Hope this helps!

Welcome ashore! Jamman twisted my arm to book the Pride for years....finally took his advice and did a B2B 2 years ago, a Journeys cruise last year and we are booked on a Journeys cruise for January, 2018! As you can tell, Jamman gave me very good advice! ;) Safe travels home and will look forward to your report.

Thanks Karen! Jamman does us all a service by pushing the Pride, that's for sure! We really loved the proximity to our home state of Indiana as well. Indiana isn't really close to any port obviously, but Baltimore is the closest we have sailed from for sure.

Wonder how many times we passed each other, I was on her with you. I'll be looking forward to your posts. Only complaint I have is how dare they kick us off this morning.

Oh my goodness, that would be fun to find out! Maybe you'll see yourself in some of my pictures, ha ha. They kicked us out on such a lovely day too! ☹️

Hi Amanda, is it possible for you to scan or pic any of the Fun Times? I know not easy, but it would be awesome. Did you go to the steakhouse? Shows ok? Try Bonsai? How was it? Thanks so much for what you can answer.

David, fellow cruiser

Hi David!

I should be able to do that! I did keep them all. We planned on the steakhouse this time and just never got around to it! We found the shows to be very good to excellent. Our group was always pleased. Was the singing and dancing up to Broadway standards? No! But it was good enough for us. Only tried Bonsai at the Taste Bar, and it was just ok to me. I never saw more than one or two tables occupied the entire week. Maybe I was looking at the wrong time, but I saw many more people loading up the "Chopsticks" section of the Mermaid's Grill than I ever saw there.