How to get Crown and Anchor points acknowledged in Captains club.

Newby58

I have 22 nights on RCI and have booked my first cruise on Celebrity, an 18 night transpacific in Concierge Class. My booking is through a travel agent. How do I get RCI nights to show under my Captains Club number? My TA has no idea what to do [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have higher status on RCI and it translated automatically to Celebrity status. I didn't do anything. Perhaps their system can cross reference between the two brands. Be sure to sign up for Celebrity Captains Club. That might be the key.

Call the Captain's Club to ensure your Crown & Anchor membership is linked to your X CC membership; they will automatically join you at the correct level, dependent on your status on Royal ;).

Just to highlight a few details, your Royal points will not show on your Captain's Club membership amount. You only gain the reciprocal level from whatever level you are on Royal (only applies to those members from Select status and above), but the points are not amalgamated i.e. you will start from zero on X. For example, if you are Diamond on Royal, you will be Elite status on X but will still have to start earning CC points from zero - they are not combined ;).

Additionally, you can't join at anything higher than Elite, even if you are Diamond Plus on Royal, you will still only be Elite on X as anything above this has to be earned in points on X alone.

Can I call the Captains Club even if my booking is with a TA?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. Ensure they link your numbers and then you can place the correct Captain's Club number against any bookings you have with TAs. Once it is set up, you should be able to access the information from your 'My Celebrity' account online and see the CC level and benefits applicable (it's under history in the drop down link).

Newby58,

The points are not acknowledged but your status and you have to be Platinum with C&A at least to get a status with the Captain´s Club. With 22 nights (single points) you´re Gold. There´s no status match for Gold. See here. For Platinum you need 30 points. Platinum matches Select at Captain´s Club.

steamboats

Newby58,

The points are not acknowledged but your status and you have to be Platinum with C&A at least to get a status with the Captain´s Club. With 22 nights (single points) you´re Gold. There´s no status match for Gold. See here. For Platinum you need 30 points. Platinum matches Select at Captain´s Club.

steamboats

Yes, was just about to say you have to be at least Platinum on Royal to gain Select ;). But they should still check that the membership is linked so the accounts automatically update if they have any sailings due before their X cruise ;).