Ultimate Beverage Package Questions

Can anyone tell me if there is flavored seltzer water available? If so, I might be tempted to do a drink package. We sail Freedom on Feb 11th.

Don't recall seeing that in the Freestyle machines.

Is there a 'good price' per day? I'm seeing $53.76 a day for deluxe or $70.40 a day for delux w/ one device internet (all funds Canadian).

I don't know what a good price is in Canadian, but I've seen it as low as $38 US, more often $44 US, plus 18%.

I know the package says it includes premium coffees, but does that include Starbucks?

It does not include Starbucks on Oasis, Allure, or Harmony. However it would include Starbucks on any other ship should that ship be using Starbucks beans in their specialty coffees.

Is there a 'good price' per day? I'm seeing $53.76 a day for deluxe or $70.40 a day for delux w/ one device internet (all funds Canadian).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If I know I’m doing the drink package, I book it right away, and keep an eye on the price in the planner. If price goes down, I cancel and rebook it. I feel like I’ve gotten a good price, when it’s less than $42 per day.

If I know I’m doing the drink package, I book it right away, and keep an eye on the price in the planner. If price goes down, I cancel and rebook it. I feel like I’ve gotten a good price, when it’s less than $42 per day.

Good to know, thanks folks for the advice.

My drink package worked on Grandeur at the Starbucks for a frozen drink. This was in August. I was surprised.

There's no real Starbucks on Grandeur. There is a venue called Cafe Latte-Tudes that may use Starbucks beans in their products, and this venue may have a Starbucks sign posted on the wall, but it is not a licensed Starbucks venue, which is why you can use the package there.

• 2 weeks later...
If I purchase the Deluxe Drink package and purchase a bottle of wine for dinner, can I share it with persons at my table that did not purchase the Drink package?

Yes, you can share the bottle with anyone you like.

If I order a cocktail with a more expensive liquor, is there an upcharge? So for example, I have the Ultimate Beverage Package and I want a margarita with Patron tequila. Would that go over Royal's 12 dollar limit, as Patron is one of the more expensive tequilas on their list? I think they have some "ultimate" versions of drinks that are over 12 bucks...