Bermuda on Anthem - How to get to America's Cup Village

To those who recently came back from Bermuda and went to the America's Cup Village - How do you get there from the ship? Going next week and looking for best/fastest way to get to the village.

Walking distance- you walk around the dock to the main part of the naval dockyard and it's just a little further down. It's essentially adjacent to the pier you dock at but you have to walk all the way around because there's no bridge to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on Grandeur last week and actually watched races right from the end of the pier where we docked and didn't have to go to the village and pay an entrance fee. However, you can walk there by taking the center walkway to the naval stockyard and turning left. Not sure how long it will take.

It was really exciting to watch; the boats go extremely fast.

We walked there, but the walk is at least a mile since you have to walk all the way around. However, there was the tram car (not sure if it's free), and there is a bunch of cabs at the pier that I'm sure would take you for only a couple of bucks.

there's a free trolley that runs fro clock tower mall to the AC Villiage. When you face the mall go around to the left side, across the street from the anchors you'll see a sign for the event pick up.

recommend you get tickets for the AC beforehand on their site. We thought the grandstand was good. you can bring food & drink into the grandstand from villiage vendors. the pizza was good. As was the moet & chandon rose ice.

We were there last week. It would be a long, hot walk in the sun, including walking up an incline. There is a free tram that takes you to the Clock Tower. Then you get in another tram to get to the Village. It may only be a mile to the ENTRANCE of the Village, but there's still a good 5-10 min walk from the entrance, down the hill, thru the turnstiles and screening, and through the village to your destination. I would NOT have wanted to walk all that in the hot sun. In cooler weather with shade, sure a nice walk. When the sun is blazing and it's humid = no.

follow the blue dot road:

ACV.jpg

SBtS

I was there a few weeks ago. But you couldn't cut through the fenced off area (where the sailing teams have their headquarters) as suggested by the blue dot path. I had to walk up Pender to get there from the ship.