Yet another drinks question

Owlhelm

Hi all,

We're getting a couple of bottles of wine though Princess Cellars. I assume these will be delivered to our room. We'd like to have them on our visit to the Crown Grill. Is it ok to just take them along? Will we be charged corkage if we do? :wine-glass:

Thanks

Martin.

You should have a voucher in your cabin and I believe your only option is to call Room Service to have them deliver the bottle. As already posted, there is no corkage on wines supplied by Princess. On our last cruise we exchanged another gift for credit towards a bottle of wine ordered from Room Service. One afternoon we ordered a bottle and brought it to dinner that evening.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As stated if you purchase them onboard no fee.

We had an amusing issue arise on a Royal Caribbean cruise. There was some sort of confusion with us and several other folks in our party. It was ironed out pretty quickly. The good passenger services folks sent up a bottle of champagne (sparkling wine) and a nice note. When I took the bottle down to the MDR to share with the other travelers, the wait personnel insisted that the bottle was to only be consumed in the cabin and assessed a corkage $15 fee. It took the passenger services folks about 3 nano seconds to reverse the charge.

You should have a voucher in your cabin and I believe your only option is to call Room Service to have them deliver the bottle. As already posted, there is no corkage on wines supplied by Princess. On our last cruise we exchanged another gift for credit towards a bottle of wine ordered from Room Service. One afternoon we ordered a bottle and brought it to dinner that evening.

I think you can bring the voucher to the dining room and get the bottle delivered there.