Solstice A1 Aft

lovecruzin

I just discovered that cabin 1674 was available on our upcoming Vancouver to Hawaii cruise so I took advantage of the captains club upgrade and swtiched from 1658.

I did some quick research and determined it was a good decision but I wanted confirmation. :confused:

Thanks in advance!

I just discovered that cabin 1674 was available on our upcoming Vancouver to Hawaii cruise so I took advantage of the captains club upgrade and swtiched from 1658.

I did some quick research and determined it was a good decision but I wanted confirmation. :confused:

Thanks in advance!

Good decision! While I have not been on the Solstice, I have stayed in aft cabins on that deck on other S class ships.:)

We have 1674 booked for our Alaska cruise in August. Never have booked an aft balcony or stayed in Aqua before, but, I think I'm going to love it from all the reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Excellent move! We have been in both 1674 (once) & 1676 (3x) on the Solstice and both have oversized balconies. 1674 has the larger of the 2 balconies and has the bed by the balcony. 1676 has the bed by the bath, which we prefer.

Enjoy.

We have 1674 booked for our Alaska cruise in August. Never have booked an aft balcony or stayed in Aqua before, but, I think I'm going to love it from all the reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had that cabin for Alaska you will love it- you are blocked from the wind and in & out of the fjord you have a 180 view. Bought a North Face jacket but with the wind blocked and the sun out didn't use it😄