Oceania R Class vs. Azamara

BPCruiser

We've cruised on both Azamara and Oceania R class ships. I would say that they are comparable overall with A including more (drinks and gratuities) and O having better food. You can't go wrong with either.

I saved a possible itinerary yesterday on O's web site and 30 minutes later one of their reps called me. I asked him the same question and he said October 20th. I like your rep better. :D

[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

FYI...the AZ ship that will do the fjords of Norway will be the "Journey" and the Captain of that ship is from Norway. AZ really does this cruise up right as the Captain goes out of his way to source local food items especially seafood. I have spoken to a number of people who have taken this cruise with him and rave about it. We have sailed quite a bit on both lines and like them both...but for Norway I would pick AZ/Journey/Captain Johannes..LuAnn

FYI...the AZ ship that will do the fjords of Norway will be the "Journey" and the Captain of that ship is from Norway. AZ really does this cruise up right as the Captain goes out of his way to source local food items especially seafood. I have spoken to a number of people who have taken this cruise with him and rave about it. We have sailed quite a bit on both lines and like them both...but for Norway I would pick AZ/Journey/Captain Johannes..LuAnn

I'm so glad to hear this since we're booked on this cruise for 2018. Loved our first Azamara cruise last year.