Oasis drink package per drink

Hi all! Sailing on the Oasis and it's my first RCCL cruise. We have a drink package for both of us. While looking at menus people posted I see $13 is a popular drink price. What is the amount per drink we can spend? We don't remember it saying and Carnival is high.

Hi all! Sailing on the Oasis and it's my first RCCL cruise. We have a drink package for both of us. While looking at menus people posted I see $13 is a popular drink price. What is the amount per drink we can spend? We don't remember it saying and Carnival is high.

Oasis class limit has been $13 lately.

Order your favorite wine and just pay the difference or you can try one of the 13 dollar wines and if you dont like it keep tasting all of them till you find something you like. No loss to you with the package![emoji485]🥂

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Don't forget that you can get 'premium' coffee (meaning brewed and not made from coffee syrup) with the $55 per day drink package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What do you mean by premium coffee? Not Starbucks though, right? I know carnival just started including Starbucks where available but RC doesn't I thought.

What do you mean by premium coffee? Not Starbucks though, right? I know carnival just started including Starbucks where available but RC doesn't I thought.

Premium coffees are things like espresso, latte, and cappucino. On Oasis class ships, those types of coffees that are covered by the drink packages are available at Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe, and restaurants.

Premium coffees are things like espresso, latte, and cappucino. On Oasis class ships, those types of coffees that are covered by the drink packages are available at Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe, and restaurants.

Thanks again! Looking forward to seeing the difference between Carnival and RC. I was on the Norwegian Epic once and I expect this experience to be closer to that ship.

Premium coffee is brewed. It's regular brew or espresso. The free stuff is made from syrup and hot water.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The complimentary coffee is not made from syrup, it is brewed.

The drink packages that include specialty coffee are expresso based coffees. What ship are have you seen premium brewed coffee? Starbucks has brewed coffee but that is not included in the drink packages.

When we sailed the Oasis last fall we went to Starbucks daily and would get 3-4 coffees a day (between the two of us), and all the drinks were covered under our deluxe package.

When we sailed the Oasis last fall we went to Starbucks daily and would get 3-4 coffees a day (between the two of us), and all the drinks were covered under our deluxe package.

On Oasis class the is a seperate Starbucks kiosk - that's not covered by the package. Starbucks style drinks, maybe even served in starbucks cups and/pr made from Starbucks beans, from cafe promenade are covered.

Did not know this...............................

Last year bought Starbucks every morning.

Thanks for sharing.

Safe travels.

Sailed on Oasis in October 2016. Purchased the deluxe beverage pkg.

Premium coffee in Park Cafe was great. Cappuccino every morning. Espresso every evening. Short if not no line up vs Starbucks sheeple waiting forever and paying for it.

Real juice and awesome smoothies at breakfast. I think the smoothies were about $6.00 each without the beverage pkg.

Alcoholic beverages ... most were priced in the range that was covered by the package but you need to check the price list to be sure. They don't hide them. It's just one of those things that you tend to ignore even though it's right in front of you. On a happy note, I drink Bourbon. They have Basil Hayden. It was priced within the range covered by the package and (drumroll please) they had no problem pouring doubles and not charging extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums