Seapass colors

tonto524

Thanks. I've always thought it was just me that finds this a bit gross. :eek:

I would like to see some research if the average boob has more germs than the average set of hands. I would lay money on the boobs being cleaner.

Really people, just think about all the dirty gross things people put in their pockets or touch with their hands every day. I doubt that where she keeps her card is any "grosser" than all the other places people keep their cards. Putting your card down on any bar or table is grosser than that. How about the silverware you eat with after it's been put on the table. Just think, the poor bartenders have to pick up all those glasses you've been drinking out of too. I doubt that what she does is a health hazard to anyone.

Bars, restaurants, shops. It doesn't matter. It's gross to have to handle something someone pulled out of their boob.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

Thanks. I've always thought it was just me that finds this a bit gross. :eek:

I've observed that babies and most men have no aversion to boobs! :cool:

I would like to see some research if the average boob has more germs than the average set of hands. I would lay money on the boobs being cleaner.

So would I. Most babies and men have no problem with them. LOL

Really good statement! Some people are quick to judge others based on their own preferences. They just can't understand why others don't do what they do. It's almost like they feel that their way is the only way. This applies to so many topics on these boards.

Yes, It seems to be about all topics; I feel the same way and do not post as much as I use to for this and various other reasons. There is enough turmoil in the world without being flamed on here all the time just because they feel a need to belittle others! Manners please! Whether you agree or disagree, this is about providing information to support why or why not and not to be disrespectful about sharing...IMOHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Lastdance

Yes, It seems to be about all topics; I feel the same way and do not post as much as I use to for this and various other reasons. There is enough turmoil in the world without being flamed on here all the time just because they feel a need to belittle others! Manners please! Whether you agree or disagree, this is about providing information to support why or why not and not to be disrespectful about sharing...IMOHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LIKE(y)

To each his own. You treat a boob like a hand, it's gonna have all the same germs plus you tuck the plastic next to your boob, think about the sweat while you're cruising around in the heat and humidity. No thanks.

I don't know about you but I don't go around touching things with my boobs like I do with my hands and I don't recall ever having sweaty boobs. LOL I keep my card in a small crossbody bag anyway.

To each his own. You treat a boob like a hand, it's gonna have all the same germs plus you tuck the plastic next to your boob, think about the sweat while you're cruising around in the heat and humidity. No thanks.

Agree. I wash and sanitize my hands continuously on board. Pouches are one thing, but placing it directly in the bra next to the skin? Sorry, but I still think this isn't the most sanitary way to carry a card.

For those that feel otherwise, we can agree to disagree. :)