Eurodam Cabanas - rented by the day or whole trip?

Hflors

I am looking at the Eurodam for a long cruise 28 days. I am wondering how these cabanas are rented? Is it by the day or the whole cruise? Anyone know the approx. cost? Thanks. I tried the search, but couldn't find what I am looking for.

A search would find many threads on the topic. There are prices based on length of cruise, daily rentals if in port, or at sea. You can also get this info from Ship's Services (800-541-1576), which is where you do advance bookings.

In advance, you can only rent for the entire cruise. Daily rentals are only available onboard, if cabanas are available.

Per day is only available if the cabanas aren't rented for the duration. I don't know how it will be for your trip, but for the Caribbean they're fully booked.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

KK I am not sure if this is a collector's cruise. It didn't say it was. It is Eurodam going to Tahiti/Hawaii March 2019.

CruiserBruce I tried the search but didn't get what I was looking for. You answered my questions.

I am looking at the Eurodam for a long cruise 28 days. I am wondering how these cabanas are rented? Is it by the day or the whole cruise? Anyone know the approx. cost? Thanks. I tried the search, but couldn't find what I am looking for.

We rented 3 cabanas in the Eurodam for 12 night trip. Send an email to HAL and they will send you a PDF with the pricing. The main pool cabanas were cheaper than the retreat ones. When we asked if there were more available, they were all sold out.

Sent from my iPad using Forums