How Do They Do Muster Drill on second leg of B2B when we booked ship tour?

They will give you a notice when you return to the ship about the make up briefing. It will tell you all the points covered in the main one and when the second one is. At the second drill. They will go over the life jacket and a few other points

I thought you supposed to be on the ship at least 90 minutes before SailAway, and the Muster Drill is 30 minutes before SailAway.

How Could You NOT Be There?

Our experience has been that when doing a b2b, since you are already checked in, you need to be on the ship at least 30 minutes prior to departure.

I thought you supposed to be on the ship at least 90 minutes before SailAway, and the Muster Drill is 30 minutes before SailAway.

Port/check in delays. On the 5/26 Explorer sailing, people were still coming onto the ship at 4 PM during the already delayed drill. It was kinda funny to see them just stroll by right in front of us on their way to their cabin I assume.

We're on a B2B, and booked a rather lengthy ship tour. How do they do muster drill? I doubt we'll be back on the ship in time. I hope they do some sort of muster drill while we're cooped up on the bus.

You will be back in time. :)

This is the second leg of our B2B. We're boarding in Vancouver, going up to Seward (where the shore excursion will take place). The shore excursion starts at 10 and is supposed to end around 5 pm. It's a ship tour.