Ship Drinks in Alaska

dewats784

We are sailing on the Legend to Alaska in August. My absolute favorite Carnival drink is Kiss on the Lips. My question is, do they serve the tropical drinks on cruises to Alaska? Kiss on the Lips is made with Mango and I didn't know if they would ship fresh Mango up north to make these drinks, or do they just have the usual alcohol drinks. I so love my favorite drink and always look forward to having them on a cruise! I have tried to replicate it at home, but its just not the same. Maybe that is because the atmosphere is not the same!

Kiss on the Lips is made with Mango and I didn't know if they would ship fresh Mango up north to make these drinks,
If you think that the Kiss on the Lips is made with fresh mango, then Carnival will soon have a new embarkation port in Kansas.

The mango used in that drink comes from a 32 ounce cardboard container from the same manufacturer that supplies the mixes for Pina Coladas, strawberry, peach, margarita, ice cream and other premixed flavors. If you want a drink made with fresh fruit, then go to the Alchemy Bar, where you'll get a true alcoholic concoction, not a quickly made sugar filled drink made in a blender.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

We are sailing on the Legend to Alaska in August. My absolute favorite Carnival drink is Kiss on the Lips. My question is, do they serve the tropical drinks on cruises to Alaska? Kiss on the Lips is made with Mango and I didn't know if they would ship fresh Mango up north to make these drinks, or do they just have the usual alcohol drinks. I so love my favorite drink and always look forward to having them on a cruise! I have tried to replicate it at home, but its just not the same. Maybe that is because the atmosphere is not the same!

It's my favorite drink too... but it just won't be the same drinking it while snuggled up in a jacket and gloves LOL!! We'll be on Legend in August also- I'm thinking my drink of choice may end up being an Irish coffee or hot chocolate with Baileys ;)

And here I thought I was drinking fresh mango!! I know I will at least have to have one while on the cruise. Possibly on sail away day when it will be the warmest. I am sure irish cream coffee and hot chocolate will be pretty tasty too! Thanks for the replies!

Trust me, they do not use fresh mango.....