No show refunds

I just changed a reservation yesterday and it was not repriced. While I know folks want to be helpful - assuming or believing everything you read is not wise. But up to the OP. She can make whatever decision she wants. I just think it would behoove her to ask instead of assuming :-)

LisaAtlCruiser -- the old saying: "just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it didn't happen". I agree, there might be times where someone is stretching what happened -- but I do know there is re-pricing done.

1. Had airfare included; found AC seat sale, asked for it to be removed -- cruise was re-priced. No, having airfare added does not give you a discount.

2. Had a cruise re-priced (in my favour) when I was booked solo and added my mom.

You still got double-points? That's surprising. I would've assumed you were out of luck in that scenario. Good to know, though.

From other posts I have seen, this is correct. A solo will get their double points if a cancellation. A call to C&A is usually in order.

• 1 month later...
Again...No one is going to care when/after you board...and their certainly not going to ask you for more $$'s because you have a no show. ;)

When did you tell them that the no shows weren't coming did you tell them when you checked in or after you had boarded I have the same scenario and am worried they may not let be board if the other person isn't with me

You can board without your roommate. No question. I don't always travel with mine. She flies in from another city. So nonissue there

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I suppose I just have visions of them denying me boarding as I have never been in this situation before that's all

When did you tell them that the no shows weren't coming did you tell them when you checked in or after you had boarded I have the same scenario and am worried they may not let be board if the other person isn't with me

We were never asked and we never said anything to anyone.

Where some of the no shows sharing cabins with people who were going As well as I thought that people who were sharing a room had to check in together

You thought that, but it is incorrect. You do not have to check in together with your cabin mates.

Ok cool it's only my name on the sea pass the person who is a no show has a separate one

I saw in another thread you've been posting about this for four days and have been told a handful of times that you will not be denied boarding for not boarding with everyone in your cabin. It seems like you don't believe us since you keep asking over and over, so why don't you call Royal and ask? Would you believe them?

I saw in another thread you've been posting about this for four days and have been told a handful of times that you will not be denied boarding for not boarding with everyone in your cabin. It seems like you don't believe us since you keep asking over and over, so why don't you call Royal and ask? Would you believe them?

Not a question of not believing anyone I'm very new to cruise critic so apologies for asking the same questions I read various different answers on other pages which I haven't posted - apologies I mean no offfence or harm.

Not a question of not believing anyone I'm very new to cruise critic so apologies for asking the same questions I read various different answers on other pages which I haven't posted - apologies I mean no offfence or harm.

No harm done and no offense taken.