What do you put on your Guy's Burger?

EBFURR

BACON! BACON! BACCCCOOONNN! Maybe some burger patties to go on the bacon. But really that toppings bar gets me everytime finding something new - Based on this I have to tried the onions again, for some reason I can't remember those. The BBQ sauce is delicious as well.

m8u8Z3bUQfs

Meat, cheese, bun. That is all!

Same! I also learned on the last day of a cruise that you can ask for fries without seasoning. The seasoning is good but sometimes I just want plain fries to go with my plain cheeseburger.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Wow! Absolutely the wrong thread to read when you're hungry and need to eat lunch!!! I look forward to trying my first Guy's burger in 90 days (but then, who's counting!?!?!?!)

So what's this 'Pig Paddy' I have read about? it sounded like a topping for the burger, but then it also sounded like a burger itself?

I get the Plain Jane, then remove most of the lettuce...they give way too much, and it's all in one big piece! Then I add the crispy potato strings from the toppings bar....those things are awesome....I can't believe no one has mentioned them.

I really wanted to try them and I looked twice on our April cruise but never saw the potato strings. Both times it looked like a tornado went through the toppings bar though so I guess my timing was poor. :confused: Maybe I will get to try them on our December cruise.

Ok, I admit that after one cruise I am hooked on Guys burger. It is just hamburger meat on a bun right? Maybe it is the location, but boy those were some tasty burgers. I went simple.

Plain Jane cheeseburger

Mustard

Raw Onion

Sautéed Onion

Bacon

Sometimes a few hot peppers

How can that be so darn good??

How do you guys make yours?

Mayo, ketchup, raw onions, lettece

How is the veggie burger? Is there any national chain restaurant's veggie burger that you can compare it to?

And why wouldn't Guy's put cheese on it for you?

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

It's similar to Max & Ermas or Buffalo Wild Wings. Not a Garden or Boca burger, kind of like a Morning Star black bean burger. Hands drown, the best I've had. They will put American cheese on it, but something about the way the white shredded cheese melts over the onions is beyond delicious! :D

It's similar to Max & Ermas or Buffalo Wild Wings. Not a Garden or Boca burger, kind of like a Morning Star black bean burger. Hands drown, the best I've had. They will put American cheese on it, but something about the way the white shredded cheese melts over the onions is beyond delicious! :D

Thanks!

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

I have to go with the double patty Chilius Maximus at least once per cruise. It's pretty awesome.

As with the Blue Iguana breakfast burrito, I need at least one Guy's burger per day when cruising.

We had a rainy Saturday morning so I was watching some videos on Liberty for our upcoming cruise. I ran across a video about Guys that was made not long after it was introduced. They went through the whole cooking process. They claim to use 80/20 beef which is pretty good - much better than a lot of fast food places. If you get too close to "no fat" beef you have less flavor. During cooking they sprinkle water on the burgers and cover them to steam in the juices. This may be one thing that makes them appear "greasy" to those who prefer a well done burger. Cooking ground beef well done will tend to dry it out, hence the lack of juices or "grease". In any case, food is subjective and I understand if Guys burgers are not what some folks like. I am a medium rare steak guy and my wife is a medium well person. Neither of us likes the other ones steaks. :)

One thing I did not know before seeing the video was the SMC (Super Melty Cheese) process. They put on a dab of melted cheese and then cover it with a cheeses slice. That is before it is covered up which steams it and further melts the cheese. It works for me!

We had a rainy Saturday morning so I was watching some videos on Liberty for our upcoming cruise. I ran across a video about Guys that was made not long after it was introduced. They went through the whole cooking process. They claim to use 80/20 beef which is pretty good - much better than a lot of fast food places. If you get too close to "no fat" beef you have less flavor. During cooking they sprinkle water on the burgers and cover them to steam in the juices. This may be one thing that makes them appear "greasy" to those who prefer a well done burger. Cooking ground beef well done will tend to dry it out, hence the lack of juices or "grease". In any case, food is subjective and I understand if Guys burgers are not what some folks like. I am a medium rare steak guy and my wife is a medium well person. Neither of us likes the other ones steaks. :)

One thing I did not know before seeing the video was the SMC (Super Melty Cheese) process. They put on a dab of melted cheese and then cover it with a cheeses slice. That is before it is covered up which steams it and further melts the cheese. It works for me!

You'll also see the video as you're standing in line for your burger.

You'll also see the video as you're standing in line for your burger.

I guess I was too busy eyeballing the burgers. Come to think of it, I don't think we ever really stood in line. We would stop by when there was no line and grab one.

Its a bit complicated.... but I do it anyways...

First go to Blue Iguana, at the taco line, as for a taco serving of shrimp and with guac on it. No shell. ( They get the shrimp from the burrito side, but the line is always way longer )

Then I go get a pig patty burger, with no extra toppings, then put the shrimp and quac on the burger... add a few onions and pickles and so good...

A surf and turf burger... and now I am hungry.... darn it.

My favorite was the ringer just like they make it! Tried some mushrooms and bacon but decided it was best just the way they handed it to me! The challenge is trying to see how many you can eat in a week! I managed 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums