Upgrading after final payment - perks questions

sharona211

Currently I'm booked in a mid ship balcony with UBP and Prepaid tips waived as our 2 choices. We also have no svc charge on the Bev package because we are part of a group booking...

If I upgrade to a mini suite, based on the current offer there are still 2 free perks available plus $140 OBC. Would I get that OBC and keep all my existing offers?

Currently I'm booked in a mid ship balcony with UBP and Prepaid tips waived as our 2 choices. We also have no svc charge on the Bev package because we are part of a group booking...

If I upgrade to a mini suite, based on the current offer there are still 2 free perks available plus $140 OBC. Would I get that OBC and keep all my existing offers?

From my experience, if you call to upgrade than you get only the current promotion. If you call the Upgrade department and get an upgrade through them than you would pay the additional amount but keep your current promotions. I know that the upgrade department was an option when I last did this in January but don't know if this option still exists or not.