Prices are going crazy - on some cruises

Laszlo

We booked the Jade 10 day Jan 26th 2017 back in March. Our Mini suite was $3600 plus we got $200 OBC. Today the price for the same cabin is $6400. It must be very popular, all the Havens are sold out except the 3br. Only one? suite left. I've never seen prices skyrocket this much on a cruise still 7 months out

If there are 7 months left and it's getting close to selling out prices will go up and up. Congrats, sounds like you got a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, the deal we got was great considering what they are selling for now. And the $3600 include the dining and drink deal

With NCL offering such small deposits I've found the best thing to do is just book right when I know the dates I can and the ship/itinerary I want so that I don't risk the price rising and if the price drops before final payment I can rebook.

Booked a Jan 2018 cruise a few months ago for what I thought was a good price and got 100 OBC. Since then we were able to add an additional CruiseNext, saw the price go up, saw the price go down and rebooked, add another 100 OBC.

With NCL offering such small deposits I've found the best thing to do is just book right when I know the dates I can and the ship/itinerary I want so that I don't risk the price rising and if the price drops before final payment I can rebook.

Booked a Jan 2018 cruise a few months ago for what I thought was a good price and got 100 OBC. Since then we were able to add an additional CruiseNext, saw the price go up, saw the price go down and rebooked, add another 100 OBC.

Also two of these 10 day cruises were chartered about two months ago. I think some of those people booked our cruise date, its a win win for NCL.