Multiple parties at the same MDR table on the Liberty of the Seas

Howdy, folks. We are a family of four traveling on the Liberty on Sunday (25 June). We are in a grand suite and have access to the concierge. Four other parties are traveling who do not have access to the concierge, and there are 14 people in total. We have run into two problems with our dining reservations for the MDR: The person to whom I just spoke on the phone says no more than 10 can be at the same table, and she said that the other parties have to give permission for us to be seated together. Fair enough, except they called a few months ago and gave this permission-- I actually saw the call in one case-- and today's representative could not find it. So, do I....

1. Wait for an email from the concierge, tell him or her what I wish to accomplish, and ask that person to handle it?
  2. Have each party call in separately? If so, please let me know who they should be calling as this does not so far seem to have been effective.
  3. Try to break us up into smaller parties, or can they accommodate a group of 14? Sometimes trying a different representative helps.

Thanks very much for your insights, folks. I am ready to board!

This assumes all parties are confirmed for the same time traditional dining.

Each party should contact whoever booked their cruise and request to be linked with the others. Note that if a booking is part of a group booking, it will not be able to be linked with other bookings not in the same group. In that case, you will have to do your dining arrangements on board.

I think that 14 will be too much at one table. Better to have a table for 6 and a table for 8 near each other. Once linked, you can send an email to rcldining@rccl.com and specify your table preference.

There are no tables that seat 14. Suggest an 8 top next to a 6 top. Are all of you confirmed for traditional dining? If so, follow Bob's advice and then follow up as soon as the dining room opens when you board.

As already said, you cannot get one table for the entire party.

If you have MTD, there are very few tables that are 6 or 8 tops, and like 2 10 tops. They are also usually booked ahead of time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums