Sip & Sail Question

travellingnana

If you book the Sip & Sail promotion can you change your mind at a later date and ask for the OBC credit instead...or do you have to choose at the time you book?

There are only a limited number of transfers they can make from drink package to OBC. So if you dont drink, or think its not worth it, contact TA quicky to exchange for OBC

There are only a limited number of transfers they can make from drink package to OBC. So if you dont drink, or think its not worth it, contact TA quicky to exchange for OBC

That is good to know. I'll call back tomorrow to see if I can change it. We'll be on an 11 day cruise, and getting $400 in OBC seems a much better deal to me...although my husband may not agree. :D

That is good to know. I'll call back tomorrow to see if I can change it. We'll be on an 11 day cruise, and getting $400 in OBC seems a much better deal to me...although my husband may not agree. :D

Don't forget that the Sip and Sail package also gives you specialty coffees, sodas and waters, maybe some fresh juices (don't quote me on that, though) as well as cocktails, beer and wine.

If you don't drink much, the OBC might be a better deal for you but without the package, if you do drink, it is pretty easy to spend $400 in 11 days. Only you can be the judge of that, though.

We booked yesterday

Booking confirmation shows Sip and Sail promotion but doesnt show what option you chose...does it automatically default to beversge package and if you prefer OBC you then contact them?

We chose Crown 10 day Southern Caribbean cause we loved the itinerary

We booked yesterday

Booking confirmation shows Sip and Sail promotion but doesnt show what option you chose...does it automatically default to beversge package and if you prefer OBC you then contact them?

If you look in your cruise personaliser under onboard reservations, at the bottom it will show the beverage package. Also look under credits / payments for OBC. :D

We booked yesterday

If you are booking directly with Princess online , the default is the beverage package . You must call to change that to OBC before the Sale ends .

If booking with a TA , they can select either package .

Sent from my iPad using Forums