Unlimited Soda package question

13cruiser13

Are Mocktails include in the unlimited soft drink package or is it just sodas and juice?

If it's the Soda only ($5 or so) package, then just soda is included.

If you're talking Soda and More Package, ($8.05 including gratuity), it includes mocktails, soda, and juices..

Yes Mocktails. There's a massive spreadsheet with a mocktail drink list here on CC. There are nearly a dozen you can order, not just the Nojito and classic virgins.

The soda-only package is obsolete, I believe..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If it's the Soda only ($5 or so) package, then just soda is included.
Unfortunately, not available any more which upsets me as I don't drink mocktails and the rest of the stuff with the "Soda & More." I've tried on several cruises over the last year but it's been no dice.

• 1 month later...
i'm new to princess. are you telling me for 8 bucks a day i get soda and all the virgin strawberry daiquiris i want. and i see water is just 7 bucks for 12 bottles. wow. i paid over 70 on NCL .

From the Princess website:

"Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & More Package, entitling you to unlimited fountain soft drinks, plus mocktails, juices, and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge"

The Unlimited Soda and More Package includes:

·
Fountain-dispensed Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water and Soda Water

·
Souvenir tumbler (Please note, you do not need to carry the tumbler with you to receive soda)

·
Unlimited Malt Shakes/Thick Shakes (only in Sundaes & Scoops respectively)*

·
Free Root Beer**

·
Free Hot Chocolate (with marshmallows in La Patisserie)

·
Free Juice

·
Complimentary Mocktails

·
Whirly Straw

*Milkshakes are not available on
Pacific Princess, Regal Princess,
or
Royal Princess

**Root Beer is served in cans and is available at all bar locations (excluding Room Service and Princess Cays).

Package Prices

I'm thinking of getting the unlimited soda package on our next cruise. I was wondering though, can you order a soda with this package in the dining rooms?

Yes. If you have assigned dining, your waiter will make a note of your sticker and drink choice and probably have your drink ready for you most nights.

I'm thinking of getting the unlimited soda package on our next cruise. I was wondering though, can you order a soda with this package in the dining rooms?

You can just show the sticker on your cruise card to any waiter in the ATD or TD MDR including the Horizon Court.

i'm new to princess. are you telling me for 8 bucks a day i get soda and all the virgin strawberry daiquiris i want. and i see water is just 7 bucks for 12 bottles. wow. i paid over 70 on NCL .

Yes, it is $8.05/pp/day pre-purchase or on board. Price includes gratuity.

Fountain sodas only. Also includes hot chocolate. It excludes canned sodas and bottled water. The package is not good at Princess Cay if that is one of your port stops.

If bottled water is your thing you can pre-purchase only on line in the cruise personlizer. The price is $6.90 for 12x500ml bottles. Of course, you can get glasses of water, fill your water bottle in your cabin, at any bar, or in the buffet area.

The Unlimited Soda and More Package includes:

·
Fountain-dispensed Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water and Soda Water

·
Souvenir tumbler (Please note, you do not need to carry the tumbler with you to receive soda)

·
Unlimited Malt Shakes/Thick Shakes (only in Sundaes & Scoops respectively)*

·
Free Root Beer**

·
Free Hot Chocolate (with marshmallows in La Patisserie)

·
Free Juice

·
Complimentary Mocktails

·
Whirly Straw

*Milkshakes are not available on
Pacific Princess, Regal Princess,
or
Royal Princess

**Root Beer is served in cans and is available at all bar locations (excluding Room Service and Princess Cays).

Package Prices

wow just wow. 8 INCLUDING grats. i'm sorry but i'm just shocked. RCI wanted 26 plus grats for the same pack. and just one daiquiri will pay for this per day

stinks no milkshakes on regal though. gf would have loved that. but canned rootbeer will be nice. i know its a little thing but this package impresses me about princess.

also my guess is if a 12 waters are 7 bucks that even if i want one at a bar it wont be the same 3 or 4 bucks that it is on other lines?

Yes. If you have assigned dining, your waiter will make a note of your sticker and drink choice and probably have your drink ready for you most nights.

We will be doing anytime dining on our next cruise. This is good information to stick in the back pocket for future cruises, though. Thank you.

.....If bottled water is your thing you can pre-purchase only on line in the cruise personlizer. The price is $6.90 for 12x500ml bottles. Of course, you can get glasses of water, fill your water bottle in your cabin, at any bar, or in the buffet area.

I was planning to get the bottled water package once onboard. Is that an option, do you know, or is bottled water pre-purchase only?

my planner states

Bottled Water Package $6.90 for 12 (500 ml) bottles

12 (500 ml) bottles of water conveniently delivered to the stateroom. Price includes service charge.

For pre-purchase ONLY through Gift Guide or Cruise Personalizer

also just FYI

Unlimited Soda & More Package$8.05 per person, per day

Includes the Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, and hot chocolate throughout the cruise.

Package must be purchased for full length of voyage, cannot be shared, is non-transferable, and is non-refundable within 3 days of sailing.

my planner states

12 (500 ml) bottles of water conveniently delivered to the stateroom. Price includes service charge.

That is good to know, thanks. It would have been disappointing to miss out if I'd waited until boarding.

I was planning to get the bottled water package once onboard. Is that an option, do you know, or is bottled water pre-purchase only?

As others posted this price is not available on board, only pre-purchase. If you for get to order just stop at a market prior to boarding or at a port of call and purchase as much water as you wish. There is no restriction on bringing on water or any soft drink.

my planner states

I hadn't noticed that! Thanks.

As others posted this price is not available on board, only pre-purchase. If you for get to order just stop at a market prior to boarding or at a port of call and purchase as much water as you wish. There is no restriction on bringing on water or any soft drink.

Good tip, not only if one forgets, but if one runs out of the pre-purchase. :)

i have yet to look through the FAQ but if thats true thats great. but the 8 bucks for the pack is so cheap i cannot imagine bringing stuff on.