which suite would you select?

mafig

If you were to chose, which YC1 suite on Seaside would you select? Why?

16041 ~ Right next to a large suite. Possibility of noise because of more people (children)?

16043 ~ What do you think is that empty space across the hall?

16047 ~ Stairs, elevators?

If you were to chose, which YC1 suite on Seaside would you select? Why?

16041 ~ Right next to a large suite. Possibility of noise because of more people (children)?

16043 ~ What do you think is that empty space across the hall?

16047 ~ Stairs, elevators?

t

When are you sailing. There are just the two of us in 16037 in January I can't tell what is across from 1643 except the H cabin. There is a sliding door accessed by YC card across from 16047. No problem if like on Divina. Didn't hear noises.

t

When are you sailing. There are just the two of us in 16037 in January I can't tell what is across from 1643 except the H cabin. There is a sliding door accessed by YC card across from 16047. No problem if like on Divina. Didn't hear noises.

May (I think).

Sliding door across from 16047? To the elevator area? Isn't the sliding door by 16053?

Hi Mafig,

It looks like 16041 is going to be nestled up against the balcony of the Royal Suite. According to the plans I have seen...your cabin wall will be against the balcony partition for the RS...right next to the Jacuzzi. Now lots of times nobody in the RS will use the Jacuzzi but if they do you will know it. If it were me...I would go for 16043. The reports from Meraviglia say that the sound insulation between cabins is excellent.

Hi Mafig,

It looks like 16041 is going to be nestled up against the balcony of the Royal Suite. According to the plans I have seen...your cabin wall will be against the balcony partition for the RS...right next to the Jacuzzi. Now lots of times nobody in the RS will use the Jacuzzi but if they do you will know it. If it were me...I would go for 16043. The reports from Meraviglia say that the sound insulation between cabins is excellent.

Thank you. I hadn't even thought of the sound from the Jacuzzi. Glad I asked!:hearteyes: