Help me remember, please

smurf1635

Just booked Getaway for November. Sailed this ship in 2016 and loved it! I don't remember if there is an advantage to prebooking dining packages? I have obc from my TA that I'd like to apply to the cost, but if there is a savings for prebooking, I'd consider booking early.

Also, I think I remember it to be pretty pricey, but what is the cost for the thermal spa?

Thanks much!

Just booked Getaway for November. Sailed this ship in 2016 and loved it! I don't remember if there is an advantage to prebooking dining packages? I have obc from my TA that I'd like to apply to the cost, but if there is a savings for prebooking, I'd consider booking early.

Also, I think I remember it to be pretty pricey, but what is the cost for the thermal spa?

Thanks much!

Can not answer about the spa- never have been there but it probably is expensive.

Since you want to use the OBC from from TA, I would wait until you board to board. I have never seen an advantage to pre cruise booking dinners. If there are a large group of people in your party-yes.

I have never purchased the SDP onboard, so can't say from experience, but the NCL website states that the online price reflects a $10 discount compared to the normal pricing.

I've never used the spa, so have no idea about pricing (which the website says varies by ship). It does mention a $20 discount for booking online though.

I think I remember the thermal spa was 199.00 pp for a week if you booked online and 219.00 or 220.00 if booked on the ship. For us it was well worth it. The Getaway has a great spa. If it is important to you, you may want to book online not only for the discount, but to not get shut out. The passes are limited and they can sell out. If you wait until you are on the ship, go to the spa first thing to buy them. Don't wait.

Mary Ann