Britannia DC grade

I've been looking at a DC grade superior deluxe cabin and just wondered a couple of things:

1. How do they care being up on A deck with the Lido deck above/ in rough sea?

2. Apart from deck position is there any difference (apart from price) between a DC and DB as it seems there are only 10 DC cabins just in front of DB ones

My family are staying in a HA grade but this is the same price as a superior deluxe and my partner and I preferred the superior deluxe rooms on previous cruises.

Any thoughts or advice would be great. :D

I've been looking at a DC grade superior deluxe cabin and just wondered a couple of things:

2. Apart from deck position is there any difference (apart from price) between a DC and DB as it seems there are only 10 DC cabins just in front of DB ones

My family are staying in a HA grade but this is the same price as a superior deluxe and my partner and I preferred the superior deluxe rooms on previous cruises.

Views on stability in rough weather will be subjective however, in general, the higher you are the more likely that motion may be felt. Usually it's a side to side sway rather than an up/down motion. However we would have no issue being that high.

If you can get a superior Deluxe for the same as a HA non sofa balcony cabin then for me that would be a no brainer. The DC and DB will be identical, the grade reflects the location.

Here's a HA grade type cabin:

fa269b2f8f8f2c0d83677dff8719d9c3.jpg

and here's a superior Deluxe:

26c0191319f3e70d50603adce1bc2977.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When we have booked superior deluxe cabins we have had free champagne and a box of chocolates in the cabin,and a bath too.

Had a superior deluxe cabin on A deck for our recent fjords cruise in Britannia. Lovely cabin -enjoyed it so much we've chosen almost the same one for next year's cruise. Having the bath gives a bigger bathroom over normal balcony cabins. There was some noise from above when the staff were cleaning and moving the chairs first thing in the morning,but as we're early risers this wasn't a problem. No noise at night, but if the cruise was somewhere with warm evenings there may well be people on the deck until later.

We have just got off Britannia today and stayed in cabin C324, Superior Deluxe Cabin , 12th deck. We found it to be in a great position over all as close to the front stairs and lifts making getting around very easy. Plus the front stairs and lifts were never busy either.

On arrival we had champagne, chocolates and fruit waiting for us. It's great having a bath too I would defiantly say go for the middle cabins and stay away from A or B deck as they are under the lido which can be very noisy if you like to have a lay in.

Oh and as for rough seas we didn't really have any just a gently sway and didn't really feel it in the cabin, only on the lower decks forward and aft. Stay away from aft of the ship you get covered in ash it gets all over the sun beds, chairs, tables etc and marks your clothes :(

Sent from my iPad using Forums