Grand Suite perks??

Interested to find out what the perks are in a Grand Suite. Do you get the same drinks in the Concierge Lounge that Diamond Members get including the 3 that are loaded onto your Seapass Card? Looking at whether to get Jnr Suite and Drink Package or Grand Suite with some free drinks and pay for any others a we go. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

They offer a few more drinks in the Concierge lounge than the Diamond Lounge and if you are already a Diamond member before you cruise you will still get the 3 drinks loaded on your seapass card. If you need the points form this cruise to make you a Diamond you won't get any Diamond member perks. As cruise points are added when you finish your cruise. All these drinks are only available during the cocktail hours . The Grand Suite is lovely on the Voyager and you also get the suite perks of not having to worry about ice show tickets and you can sit in Chops Grill for breakfast.

The reason some people say there is no Concierge lounge on the Voyager is because it is very small compared to some of the offer ships and it has no windows so no nice view.

Edited by Jasp 0401

Interested to find out what the perks are in a Grand Suite. Do you get the same drinks in the Concierge Lounge that Diamond Members get including the 3 that are loaded onto your Seapass Card? Looking at whether to get Jnr Suite and Drink Package or Grand Suite with some free drinks and pay for any others a we go. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for asking the question. There is a lot more information in this thread then in others. I like the addition of all the menus and invites. :)

No. The Grand Suite is a Star Class suite. Your suite is a Sky Class. (Higher) Here's the details.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass/faq/

According to RCCL site and 2017 sailings, Grand and Royal Family Suites are SKY CLASS. The classes are SEA, SKY and the highest is STAR.

The OP is on the Voyager OTS. Not one of the ships listed below ...

Royal Suite Class is available on Symphony of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas (Singapore and Sydney departures only).
https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass/faq/

Do it. There is no suite lounge, and the perks are so so, but the ability have breakfast outside of the Windjammer is worth it. The extra space to relax on a sea day will be nice as well. If it were me, I would do it for 5k.

You can have breakfast in the mdr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do the suite only menus for the dining room work?

You call room service and they will deliver anything on the MDR menu as long as the MDR is open - ie: not available for lunch on port days. Drinks listed are not included in the free service and you cannot use a drink package to have room service delivery drinks.

You call room service and they will deliver anything on the MDR menu as long as the MDR is open - ie: not available for lunch on port days. Drinks listed are not included in the free service and you cannot use a drink package to have room service delivery drinks.

Thanks! First RCCL cruise coming up in October on the Explorer.