Formal Nights

Can anyone help me guess when the formal nights are please? We want to book specialty restaurants but we hate to miss formal night. We like to eat :) Ideas please? ok my apologies, I tried to edit it, I pasted it as a table and it didn't work.

Date

10/29 - Sunday

Sydney

10/30 – Monday

Cruising

10/31 – Tuesday

Cruising

11/1 – Wednesday

Cruising

11/2 – Thursday

Lautoka, Fiji

11/3 – Friday

Suva, Fiji

11/4 – Saturday

Cruising

11/5 – Sunday

Lifou, Loyalty Island

11/6 – Monday

Nourmea, New Caledonia

11/7 – Tuesday

Cruising

11/8 – Wednesday

Cruising

11/9 – Thursday

Sydney

Edited by gliles
Formatting

Hi, did "jsf" mean there are NO formal nights......or that there are but some guests do not adhere to the dress code?

New to RCL in September on Rhapsody and was expecting two formal nights. With weight allowance tight on our flight did not want to take the evening suit unnecessarily - although certainly will IF there are still formals! We love those nights

Hi, did "jsf" mean there are NO formal nights......or that there are but some guests do not adhere to the dress code?

New to RCL in September on Rhapsody and was expecting two formal nights. With weight allowance tight on our flight did not want to take the evening suit unnecessarily - although certainly will IF there are still formals! We love those nights

jsf is saying that "dress codes" are not enforced, and not everyone dresses up formally for formal night.

I would guess the evening of the first full day at sea, 10/30 and the other would be the second to last full day at sea, 11/7. Hope this helps, just an educated guess.

I would make the same guess. :)

Agree with what others have said the first sea day and the 2nd to last sea day are normally your formal nights. But I would add that on past cruises we have had 3 formal nights and my guess it would be on the sea day after you leave Suva.